jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is the thing that most annoys you?

1. i_am_monk profile image60
    i_am_monkposted 6 years ago

What is the thing that most annoys you?

2. suzettenaples profile image91
    suzettenaplesposted 6 years ago

Negative people that only see the negative in life.  They try to drag down the rest of us and usually have no purpose in life.  I like positive, pro-active people that see the possibilities in life and what can be done.

3. NotSoPerfect profile image75
    NotSoPerfectposted 6 years ago

When people are not their authentic selves. Why someone has to lie or pretend to be something they are not is beyond me. If everyone was their actual self to someone they just met, they wouldn't have to put up a front or be fake later on; they can just be themselves. I'd take the real over the fake any day.

4. Dan90017 profile image59
    Dan90017posted 6 years ago

The first thing I thought of was my biggest pet peeve, when someone sneezes in the car when the windows are down.

5. OutsideTheLines profile image60
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

Justin Bieber is my first. I'd love nothing more than to deliver one sweet roundhouse kick to that midgets face.
    Secondly, people that talk on their phones when they drive, but are horrible multi-taskers.

6. Borsia profile image44
    Borsiaposted 6 years ago

I suppose in the big picture it is the decline of my country and the corruption.
    Next would come crime.
    In the smaller picture it is general ignorance.
    In the little picture probably bugs.
    I can't do much about the first 3 but my electric fly swatter makes me happy.

7. MazioCreate profile image72
    MazioCreateposted 6 years ago

My lily white Irish ancestory skin, that should never have left Ireland for Australia. I'm constantly having skin cancers or pre-cancerous lesions removed.  It's all par for the course now with something being frozen off, incised or removed with nasty Effudix cream every six months.  However, not going outdoors is not an option as it is so beautiful here.

8. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

Of all the things, major and minor in the world?

Of all the little belittling, undercutting, things that I have heard, and myself, said.....or done?

Of all the things in the world..........what annoys me the most?

People who are too lazy to pick up their tongues when they speak!
    I am not talking about dialects or accents............I am referring to people who make me decipher and figure out what they are saying to me.

Give me sumb con...................give me some corn

I hafta by a car batry...............I have to buy a car battery

My tars is low..............My tires are low

Sombthang is boddering me............Something is bothering me.

I wanna pokechop...........I want a pork chop.

AND, I detest this..................my baby daddy ( or mama).........just say, the other parent of my child. 

Just pick up your tongue and talk!

It annoys me, when you have something to say, and you expect me to figure out what it is!

9. shwetha123 profile image71
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

The term "wait" its annoys me alot. I wish i can delete this from my own dictionary forever.

working