jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Time is money..... How many of you agree with this??

1. shwetha123 profile image74
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

Time is money..... How many of you agree with this??

2. otsipaku profile image81
    otsipakuposted 6 years ago

If you are paid by hour, then certainly!
    For me personally, time is not money. It depends on, what your goals are and what you are specialized on.

3. Rock_nj profile image93
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

Not sure if I agree that time is money.  It can be if someone is wasting your time and you are not able to make money because you are distracted.  But time is certainly a valuable to many people, perhaps not in a monetary way, but in a quality of life way.

4. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

depending on what you are doing obviously time is money. if i'm playing with my kids or hanging with friends money is irrelevant.

5. Will1015 profile image61
    Will1015posted 6 years ago

From a productivity stand point, yes. Lost time is lost money.
    As a generalization about life, I would have to say no. Time well spent can not be made up for by any amount of money.

6. whoisbid profile image78
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Of course time is money. If you spend your time helping someone then you are literally giving money to them. That is why an old expression would lead someone to say "A penny for your thoughts"
    People who don't like you won't spend time with you unless you pay them or have something that they need.

7. Millionaire Tips profile image92
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

They are not the same thing - since time is limited and money is not.  However you need time to make money, so wasted time can also equal wasted money.

8. Robert Erich profile image89
    Robert Erichposted 6 years ago

I prefer to flip it. Money is Time. Every dollar you spend is a piece of your time that you've given up indefinitely. If you work for $10/hr and go see a movie for $10, you're saying that movie is worth the time you will be in the theater AND an hour of your working life. It's worth thinking about.

9. profile image55
    Samraj19posted 5 years ago

Money/Economic is a sine wave so 'Time is Money' could be in either side of the Sine curve