jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How much money we really need to live our life happily?

1. shwetha123 profile image73
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

How much money we really need to live our life happily?

2. profile image0
    MP50posted 6 years ago

Unfortunatly we do need Money to do anything in this World.

As long as a person has their health the love of a family and food on the table.

Enough money to pay the bills etc. Do we need anymore?

3. ThroughGlass profile image60
    ThroughGlassposted 6 years ago

Money doesn't make you happy.
    However in these times, money is everything....

As long as you have enough to pay your bills, and put food on your table.. then you are probably doing pretty damn good.

People with too much, want more.. People with not enough are just hungry for some.

Money runs this world. Happiness is found elsewhere, though people are blind to it.

4. Taleb80 profile image80
    Taleb80posted 6 years ago

Something enough to eat reasonable meals, wear acceptable cloths, live in a clean home, drive a running car & get nice books. All mixed with satisfaction.

5. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

I don't think money is the answer to happiness.  Yes, we need money to live, but I wouldn't base happiness on your wallet.  I am not rich, yet I am not poor.  I have what I need, and alot of my wants.  I would say enough to buy the things you need.  The Bible says we should be content with food and clothing.

6. THEHuG5 profile image61
    THEHuG5posted 6 years ago

Enough money to buy everything that you NEED right away, at least enough to get most of the things that you want either right away or if you save up, and enough to never owe anybody anything.

7. catchpennyfashion profile image59
    catchpennyfashionposted 6 years ago

Enough to live with dignity and meet all of your needs without sacrificing things such as health.

8. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 6 years ago

Yearly income £1-0-0, yearly expenditure 19/-6, happiness.
    Yearly income £1-0-0, yearly expenditure £1-0-6. misery.
                                                                      Charles Dickens

working