jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Is Rush limbaugh a reliable political news source?

1. cafeteria profile image70
    cafeteriaposted 6 years ago

Is Rush limbaugh a reliable political news source?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5970326_f260.jpg

2. ShawnB2011 profile image60
    ShawnB2011posted 6 years ago

Is this a real question? Of course not, it's one mans opinion not about facts or being biased in news. Very opinion based so no, not reliable whatsoever.

3. point2make profile image80
    point2makeposted 6 years ago

Rush is a reliable ultra-conservative news source and you need to keep that in mind. The ultra conservative viewpoint can be extreme but no more so that the ultra left viewpoint. He sees every issue as political and from a conservative point of view. Sometimes the political component muddles an issue and the point of the argument gets sidetracked by politics.
    Not everything in our society is "political" and we need to be aware of that. It is also very important to have balance to your input. Look at both sides of an issue and make an informed decision. If you do not you will be swayed by the right or the left and believe what they "want" you to believe. Don't allow them to control your opinion. 
    Keep your independence.....form your "OWN'' opinions......Do not let politicos, right or left, tell you what to think.

4. xethonxq profile image66
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........no. Opinions, rantings, and ravings do not make a reliable political news source.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I think any person or commentator who claims a left or right position is going to give you the news from their point of view - not objectively.

So he may well be a reliable news source if you are a republican conservative.  If not then what he has to say is only going to enrage you.

6. GNelson profile image78
    GNelsonposted 6 years ago

Rush is the 1% pretending to be the 99% for fun and profit.

7. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I believe so. I love how blunt he is. Reminds me of myself.

8. Kathleen Cochran profile image82
    Kathleen Cochranposted 6 years ago

No because he is a commentator not a news anchor or reporter.  He broadcasts opinion not news.  It's important to understand the difference.

working