jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Do you have a thing, that you are running away from?

1. Ruchira profile image79
    Ruchiraposted 6 years ago

Do you have a thing, that you are running away from?

2. Wendell Patterson profile image64
    Wendell Pattersonposted 6 years ago

I don't have anything that I am running away from

3. msorensson profile image73
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

I had a tendency to run away from  people but not anymore

4. always exploring profile image84
    always exploringposted 6 years ago

I don't know if you would call it 'running away' but i try to stay away from negative thoughts that bring me down,,

5. xethonxq profile image65
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

Yes,...the pain of my brother's death. I just don't want to deal with the sadness. I miss him.

6. jennjenn519 profile image53
    jennjenn519posted 6 years ago

I'm trying my best to run away from cigarettes and soda.

7. Ruchira profile image79
    Ruchiraposted 6 years ago

I try to stay away from negativism and if I see it around me..instead of shielding me against it, I tend to run away from the problem and not tackle it.

8. profile image0
    TrinityCatposted 6 years ago

I try to run away from strong temptations that insists without rest, like junk food.

9. H P Roychoudhury profile image49
    H P Roychoudhuryposted 6 years ago

Yes, I am running away from corruption and trying to set an example of purity. If self purification can set the example of idealism, it could indirectly reduce or remove the sight of corruption in public places. I suppose running away from corruption can also help in solving the problem of corruption.

10. Elbeto94 profile image68
    Elbeto94posted 6 years ago

from drugs, it is something I definitely don't want in my life.

11. rlaha profile image68
    rlahaposted 6 years ago

Well, I am not sure if it is a thing, so much as things.  I guess I am not very aggressive, run away from fights and any kind of confrontation, as I don't like to argue with people.  That's all I know of so far.

12. Y2G profile image61
    Y2Gposted 6 years ago

I've lead a life of running away from alcohol and drugs. I refuse to be apart of those things.

13. harshad2011 profile image61
    harshad2011posted 6 years ago

Not sure. But at times, I am too nervous to ask for even small (pity) favor from someone I know for long time. If you can write something about all such problems and way to face it , that can be big help.

working