jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What is the best thing that you current government has done?

1. jpcmc profile image88
    jpcmcposted 6 years ago

What is the best thing that you current government has done?

I often read rants about how bad the government is doing.  But I believe that there is at least 1 good thing that the government hs done.  So lets be objective and see what good the government has done to date.

2. iamageniuster profile image74
    iamageniusterposted 6 years ago

I can't think of anything. Sorry. It's difficult when everything I heard are bad.

3. Ian Dabasori Hetr profile image81
    Ian Dabasori Hetrposted 6 years ago

My government sent help to those who perished in a horrible landslide here in my country..

4. IntimatEvolution profile image79
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

To go on break for awhile....  These day when Congress is in session bad things happen!

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Authorizing the rescue by Seal Team Six of the two hostages from the Somali pirates.

6. Leanna McCarthy profile image68
    Leanna McCarthyposted 6 years ago

My government hasn't done anything good lately, and to make matters worse our PM is embarrassing us around the world. We're worth more than that. We're a better country than that.

7. Zubair Ahmed profile image78
    Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago

I don't think the government has done anything good recently, as if you read the news and from a personal perspective life has not improved or financial situation has not gotten any better since the last government so - my observation is nothing other than instigate illegal wars and allow the financial chaos the world finds itself in currently.

Gloom and doom - for me the best thing the government can do is to reduce my tax burden and allow me to take home more of my hard earned cash.

8. Attikos profile image81
    Attikosposted 6 years ago

Uhm ... let me think ... oh, yes, there is one. It hasn't yet confiscated quite everything I own.

9. athena2011 profile image57
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

Finally getting Osama Bin Laden I think is a positive change in our world.

10. lostdogrwd profile image60
    lostdogrwdposted 6 years ago

nothing, neither state or feds. nothing . all the do is come up with new ways of fee or tax or debt the people of this country. ANY MONEY PAID TO A GOVERNMENT IS A TAX. don't care how the get it. the federal government has team up with wall street and major corporation to drain every dollars out of the U S people just to live. but who fault is it. the people for putting these gangster politician in office  who mostly are LAWYERS. WHAT LAWYER YOU KNOW WORK FOR A VOTE.

11. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

Putting fluoride in the water supply, a known neurotoxin.  Putting mercury in vaccines.  Allowing toxic chemicals in all processed foods so they can invest in pharmaceuticals and make money off cancer and people dying.  Starting unnecessary wars as false flags to allow them to enact Orwellian laws that go against the Constitution. 

Good stuff?  Can't think of much.  Sorry.

12. feenix profile image59
    feenixposted 6 years ago

In my opinion, the best thing that the U.S. government has ever done is build a very powerful and formidable military force.

Go Army! Go Air Force! Go Navy! Go Marine Corps! Go Coast Guard!

13. joanake profile image67
    joanakeposted 6 years ago

Well for Singapore it has to be the pay cut. Made big news all over the globe because... well.. they are still the highest paid ministers as compared to anywhere else. At least they are somewhat keeping in check and 'listening' to the feedback from the citizens.

working