jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Discipline means success, anarchy means ruin

1. dilipchandra12 profile image82
    dilipchandra12posted 5 years ago

Discipline means success, anarchy means ruin

2. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Excellent statement, what's the question?

3. dilipchandra12 profile image82
    dilipchandra12posted 5 years ago

Discuss the statement, Discipline means success, anarchy means ruin with suitable examples.

4. nextstopjupiter profile image81
    nextstopjupiterposted 5 years ago

I don't agree, anarchy does not mean ruin because anarchy means order without authority, and I doubt that discipline means success. One of the fundamental ideas of anarchy is that nobody has the right to rule another human.

1. randslam profile image85
      randslamposted 13 months agoin reply to this

You are so wrong...anarchy is chaos...enjoy that.

5. Yaduvanshi profile image52
    Yaduvanshiposted 5 years ago

It is a very good topic but what to do after all it not a question then what to answer ten let us discuss it

6. randslam profile image85
    randslamposted 5 years ago

I completely disagree.  Discipline can lead to success, but also to chaos...Nazi Germany was built on discipline and relegated to history's first lesson in creating chaos.

Anarchic, or chaotic, is the universe we live in.  To bring order out of chaos takes organization and effort, but discipline isn't a necessary part of that formula--it can be, and often is, but it must be discipline with discretion.  Perhaps, consistent effort at the most opportune times would be a better generalization in the overall scheme of things...as opposed to the term discipline.

Discipline in a talent or trade is important to improving one's craft...but it is hardly a must...some are gifted in their fields and perform incredible tasks with apparent ease. 

Your statement is vague...and generalizations always have exceptions in their conclusions.

7. larryprice5372 profile image70
    larryprice5372posted 5 years ago

I think anarchy can only lead to ruin.  There must be Laws and personal discipline in our society.  We human beings lack full time moral ethic.  If we were allowed to do as our hearts desired, in everything we do, this world would not be fit to live in.

I also believe that discipline and patience are the keys to success in our world.  We as humans know both good and evil, and a society that does not condemn evil will parish in very short order.

If you are an anarchist, please move to some other Country.

1. alaamiahclean profile image59
      alaamiahcleanposted 13 months agoin reply to this

hey Larry Wade Price
      Awesome Answer .
      Much thanks again. Much obliged.

working