Care to tell us about the trouble you've been in? LOL. No. Seriously.

1. Mighty Mom profile image84
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

Care to tell us about the trouble you've been in? LOL. No. Seriously.

2. madiseesincolor profile image59
    madiseesincolorposted 6 years ago

Financial trouble, mostly. But it was kind of a ripple effect. I had a horrible roommate and was forced to move and he refused to get a new roommate so I had to come up with 1000 dollars to pay half the rent at 2 apartments when I was only bringing in 800-900 monthly. Got into a lot of debt trying to come up with that money. Got kicked out of college and had to move home. Still couldn't come up with the money I owed because I started spending a lot of what I earned and some of what I didn't even have on drugs, so I have debt collectors after me. I ignored speeding tickets and had my license suspended twice ( though I was only notified the first time and immediately took care of it even though I didn't have the means and got my licence back). Started to get myself on the right track again, no more hard drugs, quit the job that was an unhealthy environment (horrible manager and employees that encouraged said bad habits), started to get in charge of my debt again... then I was pulled over for having the lights above my license plate out. Cop ran my license to find that it was suspended (a surprise to me, seeing as I'd just got it back) and was charged with DWLS3. I got my court dates mixed up and missed it and now there's a Bench Warrant out for my arrest while I'm trying to fix everything else I've screwed up.

On that note, the Bench Warrant is almost taken care of, and once this court thing is behind me, I can get my license back, and get on with my life.

3. Angie497 profile image76
    Angie497posted 6 years ago

Why do I have an incredible urge to break out into song? "Nobody knows the trouble I've seen....." And they never will. At least, not until the statute of limitations expires.