jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Procrastination is the thief of time.

1. Patkay profile image91
    Patkayposted 6 years ago

Procrastination is the thief of time.

I have the habit of procrastinating things, is there a way I can be able to solve this problem? Are you too a victim?

2. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

My mother told me, If I don't know what to do, then don't do anything. You have to trust yourself, first and foremost. After that, the question of procrastination, wasting time, etc etc will not even come ..you will do things intuitively, timely and joyfully..

3. ib radmasters profile image59
    ib radmastersposted 6 years ago

I am thinking about your question, I will get back with my answer to it at a later time, don't know exactly when. I will put it on my todo list.

4. yoginijoy profile image72
    yoginijoyposted 6 years ago

Time is all you have! The trick is to think of time as your friend. Set it up in chunks, and build yourself a routine schedule that you follow. This is especially important if you are your own boss, or perhaps a writer. Work from 9-5 and take breaks but be committed to your schedule.  I once had a friend who asked me how do I write a dissertation, it is so long and too overwhelming.  I told her, write two pages a day, she did and now has her Ph.D. It can be done!