jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Who would you want to be our next president of the united states.

1. kevins blog52 profile image79
    kevins blog52posted 6 years ago

Who would you want to be our next president of the united states.

Who do you think would be the best president to try and straighten out our country, and  get us back on track again.

2. Jobastien profile image58
    Jobastienposted 6 years ago

I would vote for myself.  Not because I feel like I have the best qualifications, but because I would try to do the right thing in every situation.  I would oppose laws that conflict with the spirit of the US Constitution and endorse laws that are aligned with Christian morals while not oppressing freedom of religion.  Other than that, I can't give you a name in faith because I do not personally know or understand the character of these men and women in the advertisements who I have not met.  I don't know Ron Paul.  I have never met him.  Whatever a person seems like on T.V. can be different when you met them and discover something unsettling about their personality.

3. thegecko profile image80
    thegeckoposted 6 years ago

If they were real people, David Palmer or Josiah Bartlet. We need a president who will stand by his principles and fight for the greater good, no matter what.

Unfortunately, no one contending for our highest office possesses the necessary convictions or strong character to improve our country. I feel like since Bob Dole ran against Bill Clinton, our presidential elections have been one farce after another. I am disappointed in many of President Obama's actions and inaction (though he has done some good) and I think the people running against him from the Republican Party would not even be worthy of appearing on Jerry Springer.

4. The Frog Prince profile image79
    The Frog Princeposted 6 years ago

I have my druthers and my choice would be a man like Senator Jim DeMint from South Carolina.

The Frog

5. KT Banks profile image59
    KT Banksposted 6 years ago

Certainly No One that is in the running - on either side of the political parties. I can't even think of one particular name, I just know I would love to see someone with some Real Integrity and Values.

6. profile image0
    Gusserposted 6 years ago

I accept your nomination to be the next President of the United States.

7. madmachio profile image60
    madmachioposted 6 years ago

Someone who doesn't want the job. As for the ones running, Ron Paul.. He's all for peace and gutting the Fed. The less big government, the better a chance us little guys have of being heard. Too bad he won't win.