jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are people that are more active than others on Hub Pages make a higher income?

1. manofmystery24 profile image62
    manofmystery24posted 5 years ago

Are people that are more active than others on Hub Pages make a higher income?

Do people that do more than write articles on Hub Pages make a higher income. People that comment, ask questions, etc.

2. nochance profile image91
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

If you answer questions and leave comments you are leaving your picture and name around the site. If someone sees that comment and likes your opinion they might click through to your profile and then read some of your hubs, therefore giving you more views. If people on the site read your hubs they are more likely to link to them in their hubs, therefore giving you even more views.

So yeah, people who are active on the site have potential to make more money than people who simply write hubs.

3. Dr Billy Kidd profile image92
    Dr Billy Kiddposted 5 years ago

You gotta get to know people here by their writing. It's fun. I have several favorite writters. I like to see what they are thinking. If you are writting just to make money--well, that's a game of chance.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

Beats me. I'm active as hell on this site and at this point I have earned just about enough $$ to buy a 12 pack of beer (domestic, not even imported!!).

5. vnsatakopan profile image69
    vnsatakopanposted 5 years ago

In a way, it is true. You become familiar and people are tempted to read what you write. However, it is always better to get your traffic from the web.