jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the best way to control one's anger?

1. rajan jolly profile image90
    rajan jollyposted 5 years ago

What is the best way to control one's anger?

2. MelChi profile image80
    MelChiposted 5 years ago

I find that immediately walking away from whatever situation is making me angry helps a lot. I try and find somewhere (even if it's a bathroom!) to stand for a few minutes and breathe deeply. This seems to have helped me a lot. If I'm able to, I'll exercise to really loud music. That helps too!

3. Craig Suits profile image75
    Craig Suitsposted 5 years ago

Anger is a phenominon that we all experience from time to time and as Melchi says, your absolute best best is to walk away from a situation and cool off before, and if, you have to confront the problem for a solution.

People must realize that the smallest incident may escalate in to you going to the electric chair or worse, taking anothers life. One never knows the outcome of even the smallest of confrontations.

A cool mindset  is the key to staying out of trouble and solveing any problem that may come your way.

You macho types out there, lemme tell you something: Your weapons, your strength, and what ever else you think you have going for you means nothing. A three year old with a gun could take any of you out in a heartbeat.

Being the bad boy on the block is flat ass stupid. If you want people to respect you, educate yourself, the more knowledge you pack in your brain, the more you'll be respected and it's not likely you'll ever have to watch your teeth rolling down the street like chicolets.

Unorganized physical violence amounts to little mini-wars which eventually escalates into bigger and better wars and war my friends, is about the dumbest thing we humans do.

4. spicenlove profile image42
    spicenloveposted 5 years ago

Meditate, Listen to song, drink or eat something that is your favourite, watch the best comedy, read jokes, finally think how ugly you will look if you get angry! haha