jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What do you think of Clint Eastwood endorsement speech re : Romney

1. alexandriaruthk profile image76
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

What do you think of Clint Eastwood endorsement speech re : Romney

Did he helped Romneys campaign? What do you think about it?

2. pagesvoice profile image84
    pagesvoiceposted 5 years ago

Eastwood's invisible chair routine was an epic fail.

3. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

I like Eastwood in movies - his political ramblings are of no significance to me or most others I'd wager.  Those who are smart base their vote on facts and gathering information.  To the dumb and easily swayed, I suppose celebrity endorsements might matter - however I'd like to hope that most people can learn to think for themselves.

1. pagesvoice profile image84
      pagesvoiceposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Your answer is superb. Most likely the Democrats will have their share of celebrity endorsements too. We need to focus on issues and solutions and whether these fall into our philosophies or not.

4. whonunuwho profile image80
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

Eastwood has always been a bit of a rebel in most things. His actions last night were not up to his usual character and level. I pay little attention to endorsements by any celebrity, but do often wonder what "favors" they had done by the candidates. This time around, I am afraid that I am put in a bad position in trying to decide the best candidate. I really wish there was another choice, but realize, whoever it to be, all would have a great challenge in the mess going on in the government, and politics, as well as the economy, now!

5. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I personally believe that all celebrities need to stay the heck out of politics.

6. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

It had it's fun moments but it won't affect my vote.  I like to look at the candidate and not who endorses them.  I just can't do Obama again.

working