jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Who is Barack Hussein Obama?

1. ZIa Ahmed khan profile image78
    ZIa Ahmed khanposted 5 years ago

Who is Barack Hussein Obama?

Do you who is Barack Hussein Obama, the incumbent US President is? He was a Muslim, and now he is hiding his father's name. The man who can not honor his own father, and practically disown him, is it good enough to lead a great nation like USA.

2. must65gt profile image81
    must65gtposted 5 years ago

Obama is an Attorney and therefore a professional liar. Lawyers either lie to protect their clients or lie to protect themselves. Obama has lied about his birth and hidden his personal history from the American people. He has done nothing except fail to keep his pre-election promises of 2008.

1. Knightheart profile image75
      Knightheartposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree Must...this man has so much hidden from the American people, how can you trust him.  He believes he is untouchable and above the law.  God help us during the next 4 years!

3. jada67 profile image32
    jada67posted 5 years ago

I would to know why Obama is hounded by people who really didn't know anything about him until 4 years ago. Obama is not God he stepped into a sitution that he did not create and the American people knows that.You should be tell ing the American people about Mitt Romney and how he lied to the residents of Massachusetts. He is inconsistence boring and a phony with a million dollar smile, comment on what Mitt has brought to this country except getting rich off the poor.

1. must65gt profile image81
      must65gtposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The bliss of living in such a clouded veil, do you believe in the Easter Bunny as well jada67 The mass-media loves people that listen to their miss-information. Why would America want a successful businessman instead of a lawyer for President? Cause

2. Knightheart profile image75
      Knightheartposted 5 years agoin reply to this

No, Obama is not God, but he acts like he is.  Even today, the courts ruled he violated the Constitution...again!  The very one he just a few days ago swore to defend and support!  Talk about liars!    Oh well, he is par for the course!

4. adjkp25 profile image92
    adjkp25posted 5 years ago

I know who I think he is but you apparently have made up your own opinions of him so why even bother asking the question.