jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Is it bad that I do not care at all who the next president will be?

1. Sonneborn profile image61
    Sonnebornposted 5 years ago

Is it bad that I do not care at all who the next president will be?

I might be saying this lightly but I really could not care any less who wins the race.

2. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I think more people than not may feel that way, and it s courageous to say so.  We can scream and beat our fists over who we think will be president - but in reality it makes no difference - we are fairly powerless to make change.

1. lone77star profile image84
      lone77starposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Powerless? Only if we continue to think that. I just saw a beautiful movie of faith and forgiveness -- Invictus -- about Nelson Mandela and a losing rugby team that finds the courage and will to win. 300 million against a few hundred

3. eternals3ptember profile image60
    eternals3ptemberposted 5 years ago

Join the club... I could care less who misrepresents the American people in our wonderful conservative Weimar Republic...

1. lone77star profile image84
      lone77starposted 5 years agoin reply to this

What if 300 million Americans decided to take on the power greedy lobbyists and Wall Street thugs. Do you think they would survive one minute? Agreement, if not done too late, could change the course of history.

4. lone77star profile image84
    lone77starposted 5 years ago

When both puppets work for the Corporate Party, then there really isn't any difference. The supposed differences are merely cosmetic and temporary -- all for show.

No, it's not bad not to care for which of the 2 main contenders will be president. Perhaps a 3rd party candidate could win if there weren't so much apathy or ego involved.

Some people feel that if they vote for a loser, that they are losers. And that's a shame. They won't vote for someone they feel cannot win, but if everyone stopped being so egotistical and selfish about it, then someone like Gary Johnson or Ron Paul could actually win, at least in the popular votes.

America is headed into the darkness of tyranny. It's halfway there already. And we have to prepare ourselves spiritually to weather this storm. And we have to forgive those who are dismantling America for their own selfish ends, even when it means the deaths of millions.

5. lostdogrwd profile image61
    lostdogrwdposted 5 years ago

can't say it not bad to feel that why for both are going to do what corporation want and lead us in  to a corporation control   government. the power is in the people , but they to stupid, full of hate and down right insane to see that or care for they are just too brain wash with all the lies that being told to them

6. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

It is a little sad that you don't care. But it is not bad that you feel this way.

working