jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Should Governor Tom Corbett be charged?

1. krillco profile image94
    krillcoposted 5 years ago

Should Governor Tom Corbett be charged?

Since when he was attorney general and knew about Sandusky, and was taking big donations to his campaign for governor from Second Mile at the same time? Has there been a conspiracy to focus on people like Paterno to take the heat off a bigger political scandal that implicates Corbett?

2. maxoxam41 profile image74
    maxoxam41posted 5 years ago

It seems that the pedophile lobbie is powerful since no actions have been implemented since the Anonymous unvealed to the public eye many of them! It is a misconception to believe that is not thriving in the upper classes of our society. But if he is guilty he shall pay like many others!

3. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

These trials against Spanier and the other two should be very interesting. I doubt they are going to take any plea bargains. Spanier's response to being charged the other day was that Corbett was attempting to divert attention from his own failures in the Sandusky scandal. Note I said the Sandusky scandal and not the Penn State scandal. Somebody had to take the blame and so far it has been Penn State. We'll see what eventually comes out in the wash.

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

This is what really sickens me about this whole ordeal. People want to blame Penn. State for Sandusky's actions. Yes, Many knew and should have done something, but what it boils down to is Sandusky molested these boys. All that knew should be made to pay "IF" they had the authority to intervene.

1. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
      BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years agoin reply to this

All who had the authority to intervene could include not only Corbett, but going way back to 1998 Dept. of Public Welfare, Children's Services, and the D.A.'s office (not the D.A. in question himself since he up and vanished).

working