jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Without taking the law into consideration, could you kill someone?

1. Zaiden Jace profile image65
    Zaiden Jaceposted 4 years ago

Without taking the law into consideration, could you kill someone?

If so what would be your reason behind it.

2. krisaclark profile image70
    krisaclarkposted 4 years ago

That would depend on the circumstance of the situation, of course. But if I truly felt they deserve it, and not considering the law, I honestly think I would be able to.

3. bethperry profile image92
    bethperryposted 4 years ago

If I was in a situation that depended on my killing someone that was about to murder an innocent, defenseless person or group of people, yes I could. Likewise, if someone was about to murder me and it came down to their life or mine, yes again.

4. SoundNFury profile image80
    SoundNFuryposted 4 years ago

I think almost anyone is capable of killing someone, it just depends on the circumstances.  I know that I could, if someone were harming my children or loved ones, for example.  Or if someone were attacking me and it was an issue of self-defense.  I think pre-meditated killing of someone is much different, however.  Only certain people can do that, and I don't think I'm one of them.

5. maxoxam41 profile image74
    maxoxam41posted 4 years ago

I would say yes, I could in a case of legitimate defense. Otherwise no. Everybody has only one life. When I think about it, it is enough to dissuade any velleity.

6. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 4 years ago

There is no way, in any aspect of the action, I could simply make a sane decision to take a life.....absolutely not.   However, I could kill in an instant, to protect/defend my child.....any child or "helpless" individual, being attacked by someone, with the intent to do serious harm or to kill.  no problem....without a second thought.

working