jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Would you be pissed if someone set up appointments with you and miss it regularl

1. jabelufiroz profile image71
    jabelufirozposted 4 years ago

Would you be pissed if someone set up appointments with you and miss it regularly?

2. Alphadogg16 profile image90
    Alphadogg16posted 4 years ago

No, because it would only happen once. Why would you keep accepting appointments from someone who has already proven to be a flake and unreliable?

1. Borsia profile image45
      Borsiaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yep, someone gets 1 shot at a first impression with me after that if they want to hook up it is on my terms.

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Of course. I trust them to keep their word and arrive on time. Each time they do not arrive, it is disrespectful to me. Too many rude incidents, they are gone. They obviously are not dependable enough to keep around.

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I agree with Alphadogg, it would happen once and then I'm done.

5. WalterPoon profile image78
    WalterPoonposted 4 years ago

No, after the third miss, I won't bother to keep the appointment. Why third? I always like to give people 3 chances. After the third chance, I will wait for him or her to call when he or she reaches the place... and that's provided, I have nothing on, hahaha.

I used to be very particular, but not anymore. Why be worked out for nothing?

6. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Yes, I would be irritated if this happened "regularly." This is a complete disrespect of your time.