jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If you could have any president back in office, who would it be?

1. Zaiden Jace profile image70
    Zaiden Jaceposted 4 years ago

If you could have any president back in office, who would it be?

Dead or alive

2. profile image0
    Jayfortposted 4 years ago

It's a toss-up between George Washington or Abraham Lincoln.

3. residentstone profile image60
    residentstoneposted 4 years ago

During my lifetime, Bill Clinton, say what you will about him, but America was doing well with him.

Deceased, yeah, old Honest Abe.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Teddy Roosevelt, he might be able to help.

5. Superkev profile image85
    Superkevposted 4 years ago

I would have to say either Thomas Jefferson or Andrew Jackson.

6. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 4 years ago

Washington or Reagan. and since I have been advised to make the answer longer, maybe Truman.

7. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 4 years ago

Washington, all the way.  Any man who can reject being crowned king as firmly as he did is all right in my book. 

I understand those who prefer Lincoln but can't seem to make myself get overly enthused about his willingness to ignore the Constitution.

8. pagesvoice profile image85
    pagesvoiceposted 4 years ago

If it were possible, I would love to see Franklin D. Roosevelt back at the helm of running the United States. Coming out of the depths of the Great Depression, President Roosevelt set the United States up with, "Relief, Recovery, and Reform."

In fairness, I would also like to see Dwight D. Eisenhower back as president. President Eisenhower was the catalyst in taking a progressive move to form this country's interstate highway system which resulted in a myriad of economic advantages.

9. KL Klein profile image83
    KL Kleinposted 4 years ago

Teddy Roosevelt has my vote, hands down.

10. jstfishinman profile image64
    jstfishinmanposted 4 years ago

JFK, John F. Kennedy, probably the most conservative democrat that realized " it's not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country. JFK was more aware of the weakness of a centralized government than either party is now. I am very conservative in my political beliefs, but I like JFK more than any political candidates that I have seen from either party recently.

working