jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Is Obamacare the "Mark of the Beast"?

1. badegg profile image77
    badeggposted 4 years ago

Is Obamacare the "Mark of the Beast"?

Will signing up for Obamacare be the same thing as accepting the Mark of the Beast? Are we caving into losing our freedom of choice by being forced into this health care program?

2. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

Of course not. Plenty of other free countries have actual socialized medicine and they have better health than Americans to boot.  This kind of statement is not based on fact and is irrational and fear based.  Will Obamacare be good or bad? Too soon to say, but so far it is helping many who could not get insurance to be able to get coverage.  I'm one of many with a "pre-existing" condition that can no longer be denied coverage.  Silly superstitious nonsense has no place in healthcare discussions.

3. Cre8tor profile image96
    Cre8torposted 4 years ago

Though I think this is a silly question, I'll say no. I mean first off, doesn't the whole world have to be involved in the "marking"? Is Obamacare sweeping the world? Do you really think Obamacare is going to be the launch pad the antichrist will use to win global approval? (Perhaps if someone figures out how to improve it or shut it down...) I would think this question would've been warranted if it was asked upon the creation of SSN's or DNA...Obamacare??? I don't think so.

4. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 4 years ago

Well, we're already required to purchase car insurance. So, if losing our freedom to not buy insurance is the mark of the beast, we were marked ages ago. Five years from now, people will have forgotten about the "terror's" of Obamacare and will be calling something else the mark of the beast.

1. meletakery profile image59
      meletakeryposted 4 years agoin reply to this

apples and oranges - car insurance not mandatory for anyone not owning a car. not handled through government exchanges. it is fully operated within the free enterprise system. Obamacare government run and government subsidized. not free enterprise

Closed to reply

working