jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Will the United States engage in war with Russia?

1. Availiasvision profile image83
    Availiasvisionposted 3 years ago

Will the United States engage in war with Russia?

2. mgeorge1050 profile image79
    mgeorge1050posted 3 years ago

We all hope not, but my guess would be no.  It seems the US is becoming pretty soft when it comes to military action.  Let us not forget last year when clear evidence was presented that chemical weapons were being used against civilians in Syria and our government did nothing.  This is the same US government that is allowing American manufacturing to fail because they don't want to upset their communist loan shark buddies in China. I wonder what will happen when China decides to cash in all those US bonds.   After all, the US needs to borrow money from China every year to balance their budget.  Our government, I am ashamed to say, will only step in when there is a chance of financial gain or to prevent a financial loss.  The days of fighting for liberty and freedom are over.  The government doesn't care about the human condition, they only care about the money.

3. Edward J. Palumbo profile image85
    Edward J. Palumboposted 3 years ago

There are economic sanctions that can be employed by a coalition of nations on behalf of the Ukraine, but I cannot envision or support a military response to Russia, and I hope I'm correct. Neither Russia nor the U.S. is well positioned economically to support a war against each other; however, other pressures and consequences can be exerted, especially if the European Community demonstrates solidarity.
    I'm disappointed in the deterioration of relations between the U.S. and Russia. Much of the damage and distrust of the Cold War years was well on the way to shared goals, understanding and mutual cooperation, but that seems to have noticeably changed in the past six years.

4. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 3 years ago

More than likely. The prophecies of Revelations have not yet been completed.

America has become the new Evil Empire and Russia is returning to its evil roots. It breaks my heart to see such corruption grip every nation, but the evil ones have been infiltrating every country over the last 2 centuries.

Nearly every country now has a Rothschild-Rockefeller Central Bank. The stranglehold on the world is nearly complete. All of the insanity is taking place in broad daylight, right out in the open and people are merely bewildered by what they don't understand. As the public become more docile, the moves of the power brokers make less and less sense to the ordinary citizen.

The End Times began with the rebirth of modern Israel. That is when the clock started ticking. We've already seen many of the prophecies come to pass, like the great star named Wormwood (Chernobyl in Ukrainian).

All governments have become corrupted. Only those who wake up and seek the Holy Spirit will be a force of good -- which is no force at all. Turning the other cheek, being meek and humble, and placing faith in the Lord our God.

Yes, America will go to war with Russia. There will be nuclear exchanges in the Middle East. Tens of millions will die, possibly hundreds of millions.

But like Noah's Flood, this isn't about losing Homo sapiens bodies, but saving the immortal children of God who wear them.

working