To Conservatives out there, what are the 10 things YOU would like to say to President Obama
right now about the state of this country?
Way to go Barack, you wanted to fundamentally transform America and you have succeeded. We are poorer, stupider and more dependent on the mechanisms of the government then we have ever been in the entire history of the country. Well done.
TOOK the words out of my mouth, well put! MUCH MORE poorer, stupider, and more dependent than EVER before in American history! America is going to HELL!
I'd rather not be included in "We". Just because someone doesn't share your point of view, does not make them stupid. The personal attacks are getting a little stale. Until the next election, lay off.
Personal attacks? On whom? I think Barack has done an awesome job accomplishing what many of his fellow travelers never could. Millions more in the public zoo, fed by the zoo keeper and kept in line. Well done, Barack, well done.
Retief2000 says, “We are poorer, stupider, and more dependent on the mechanisms of the government then we have ever been in the entire history of the country.”
Then Ms. Williams agrees by saying, “MUCH MORE poorer, stupider, and more dependent than
He said it and he has done it, a unique accomplishment for a politician.
I would love to ask him: why is it still not fiscally advantageous for American companies to set up shop in the USA rather than send employment overseas? Right now it is much cheaper to manufacture in China than the USA because of high taxes -- this is what an executive manager has told me recently. Why has that not been fixed yet? It was one of his goals when he ran in 2008.
The problem in the USA is NOT taxes. The bigger problem is wages! The average hourly wage of urban manufacturing employees in China (in U.S. Dollars) was estimated as $2.85/hr in 2009 compared to $35.53 in the US. http://www.bls.gov/fls/china.htm
Absolutely correct, you should run for office. Let's get a government in place that wants to support all American companies, not just the ones with deep pockets. Bravo, great answer.
I'm glad you asked what are the ten things you'd like to say to President Obama rather than what are ten things you'd like to ask him.
Asking him anything is only fruitful if your goal is to show how every word out of his mouth is either a filibuster, hoping he can get away with not actually answering the question, or lies, when he does actually answer a question (of course that is a given for his only earned award, the liar of the year 2013).
What I would say to him would be:
1) I'm so sorry Mr. President that your majesty has inherited all the problems that were caused by President Bush.
2) I'm so sorry Mr. President that Fox News hates your guts and wants to destroy your Presidency.
3) I'm so sorry Mr. President that you are going to lose the court case over recess appointments to the NRLB when they weren't in recess.
4) I'm so sorry Mr. President that you have been the opposite of the most transparent administration in History as you promised.
5) I'm so sorry Mr. President that we know now Benghazi had nothing to do with an internet video & demonstrations.
6) I'm so sorry Mr. President that people know it wasn't Congress (as you said) who proposed the sequester but you.
7) I'm so sorry Mr. President "the world", as you put it, proposed a red line in Syria but you got blamed for it. (funny I didn't hear you say "the world" when you laid it down).
8) I'm so sorry Mr. President that the Fast and Furious program was not a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration as you have stated.
9) I'm so sorry Mr. President the Obamacare fee was a tax even though you said "ObamaCare Fee is not a new tax".
10) I'm so sorry Mr. President that even though we liked our healthcare plan, our Doctor, our hospital we can't keep it.
So Mr. President, all I can really say to you is I'm so sorry America has treated your Presidency so badly. You were right, America really is to blame for all your problems, all the world's problems, we should be ashamed of ourselves. What are you going to do about it?
I'm kind of old fashioned and was rasied to the saying "if you can't say something nice, don't say it".
That said, when all is said and done, and his replacement has been sworn into office, I'd like to say 'thank you'.
We didn't break it ,You did now you gotta fix it! See the sign, you break it you buy it! Get out the check book.
by Holle Abee5 years ago
To Obama, I'd say to be more engaged and show a little more passion. Act like you WANT to be POTUS for 4 more years.To Romney, I'd say, "Calm down!" I thought he did a good job in the last debate, but at...
by RKHenry9 years ago
Through out history, Americans and Citizens through the world, have envisioned themselves asking their President a question. After watching Jay Leno's Tonight Show, I thought this might be a good forum topic.Jay...
by BillyDRitchie6 years ago
Okay, I've had it. On forums and social networking across the board today I have heard the death of Bin laden politicized, with Obama still taking heat for this or that, as well as the predictable conspiracy...
by Harvey Stelman8 years ago
With the quick falling of The President's poll's, it is evident many have changed their minds. Jump in pro or con.
by formerbronxboy7 years ago
His polls are constantly down.
by Steve Andrews8 years ago
I have just been told that my main source of income will end next month so I need to find a new one and fast. I think I am going to have to figure out how to make regular money here as well which I still haven't been...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.