jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (15 posts)

To Conservatives out there, what are the 10 things YOU would like to say to Pres

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

To Conservatives out there, what are the 10 things YOU would like to say to President Obama

right now about the state of this country?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8895565_f260.jpg

2. profile image60
    retief2000posted 4 years ago

Way to go Barack, you wanted to fundamentally transform America and you have succeeded.  We are poorer, stupider and more dependent on the mechanisms of the government then we have ever been in the entire history of the country.  Well done.

gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

TOOK the words out of my mouth, well put!  MUCH MORE poorer, stupider, and more dependent than EVER before in American history!  America is going to HELL!

2. IDONO profile image81
      IDONOposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I'd rather not be included in "We". Just because someone doesn't share your point of view, does not make them stupid. The personal attacks are getting a little stale. Until the next election, lay off.

3. profile image60
      retief2000posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Personal attacks?  On whom?  I think Barack has done an awesome job accomplishing what many of his fellow travelers never could. Millions more in the public zoo, fed by the zoo keeper and kept in line. Well done, Barack, well done.

4. Quilligrapher profile image85
      Quilligrapherposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Retief2000 says, “We are poorer, stupider, and more dependent on the mechanisms of the government then we have ever been in the entire history of the country.”

Then Ms. Williams agrees by saying, “MUCH MORE poorer, stupider, and more dependent than

5. profile image60
      retief2000posted 4 years agoin reply to this

He said it and he has done it, a unique accomplishment for a politician.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKxDdxzX0kI

3. Efficient Admin profile image92
    Efficient Adminposted 4 years ago

I would love to ask him:  why is it still not fiscally advantageous for American companies to set up shop in the USA rather than send employment overseas?  Right now it is much cheaper to manufacture in China than the USA because of high taxes -- this is what an executive manager has told me recently. Why has that not been fixed yet? It was one of his goals when he ran in 2008.

1. Efficient Admin profile image92
      Efficient Adminposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hooray!  Thanks gmwilliams!

2. Quilligrapher profile image85
      Quilligrapherposted 4 years agoin reply to this

The problem in the USA is NOT taxes. The bigger problem is wages! The average hourly wage of urban manufacturing employees in China (in U.S. Dollars) was estimated as $2.85/hr in 2009 compared to $35.53 in the US. http://www.bls.gov/fls/china.htm

3. mgeorge1050 profile image78
      mgeorge1050posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Absolutely correct, you should run for office.  Let's get a government in place that wants to support all American companies, not just the ones with deep pockets.  Bravo, great answer.

4. tsadjatko profile image57
    tsadjatkoposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8904021_f260.jpg

I'm glad you asked what are the ten things you'd like to say to President Obama rather than what are ten things you'd like to ask him.

Asking him anything is only fruitful if your goal is to show how every word out of his mouth is either a filibuster, hoping he can get away with not actually answering the question, or lies, when he does actually answer a question (of course that is a given for his only earned award, the liar of the year 2013).

What I would say to him would be:

1) I'm so sorry Mr. President that your majesty has inherited all the problems that were caused by President Bush.

2) I'm so sorry Mr. President that Fox News hates your guts and wants to destroy your Presidency.

3) I'm so sorry Mr. President that you are going to lose the court case over recess appointments to the NRLB when they weren't in recess.

4) I'm so sorry Mr. President that you have been the opposite of the most transparent administration in History as you promised.

5) I'm so sorry Mr. President that we know now Benghazi had nothing to do with an internet video & demonstrations.

6) I'm so sorry Mr. President that people know it wasn't Congress (as you said) who proposed the sequester but you.

7) I'm so sorry Mr. President "the world", as you put it, proposed a red line in Syria but you got blamed for it. (funny I didn't hear you say "the world" when you laid it down).

8) I'm so sorry Mr. President that the Fast and Furious program was not a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration as you have stated.

9) I'm so sorry Mr. President the Obamacare fee was a tax even though you said "ObamaCare Fee is not a new tax".

10) I'm so sorry Mr. President that even though we liked our healthcare plan, our Doctor, our hospital we can't keep it.

So Mr. President, all I can really say to you is I'm so sorry America has treated your Presidency so badly. You were right, America really is to blame for all your problems, all the world's problems, we should be ashamed of ourselves. What are you going to do about it?

gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Obama, the snake oil salesman of the year.  Slick, slicker, slickest of them all.

5. FitnezzJim profile image82
    FitnezzJimposted 4 years ago

I'm kind of old fashioned and was rasied to the saying "if you can't say something nice, don't say it".
    That said, when all is said and done, and his replacement has been sworn into office, I'd like to say 'thank you'.

6. Penny G profile image71
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

We didn't break it ,You did now you gotta fix it! See the sign, you break it you buy it! Get out the check book.

working