jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What are some of the most outrageous topics of conversation you've had to hear w

1. bethperry profile image92
    bethperryposted 3 years ago

What are some of the most outrageous topics of conversation you've had to hear while...

some cell phone junkie was loudly engaged in a personal call? I think the most memorable one I heard was at a movie theater: a woman in the row in front of us was talking with a friend about their mutual lover's disdain for removing his socks during intercourse. My husband and I moved to the next row but she continued the conversation, until some teens behind her started pelting her with snacks and told her to shut up. Before embarrassment finally shut the woman up, everyone in the theater were blessed to hear the info that the woman's mother thought she also was "knocked up" by the same guy.

2. fpherj48 profile image78
    fpherj48posted 3 years ago

Beth......The conversation at the theater had to be beyond belief!  WHAT the hell is wrong with some people?  That is not even a conversation that should be had ANYWHERE!  My first thought would have been, "OK, where's the hidden camera!? This has to be one of those TV shows where they film people reacting to CRAZY situations!"
    Beth honey....I couldn't top your story with TWICE the imagination of a Sci-Fi writer!!   The most I have ever had the pleasure of hearing was a young woman screaming at the top of her lungs at (obviously) her boyfriend.
    I was stopped in heavy traffic and she was right next to me in lane.  Both of us had our windows open, so she may as well have been in the car with me. 
    This woman never stopped to breathe.  She threw one zinger after another, complete with insults and profanity at the guy on the other end.
    Apparently he tried to speak a few times because she repeated,  "SHUT THE F- -K UP!!  i DON'T WANNA HEAR ANY OF YOUR $H--!!"
    Just before traffic started moving again, she glanced my way.  I smiled at her and gave her a thumbs UP!  LMAO!  What else could I do?  Somehow I could relate to her!!   LOL

bethperryposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Oh you poor thing! And that poor person at the other end of the conversation. Yeah, with any luck the thumbs up impressed her as, "Wise you are to bitch fest finally end?"  LOL

3. IndependentMind profile image76
    IndependentMindposted 3 years ago

Great question.
    I don't have anything to top your story about why you posted this question.  I just had to comment on how funny it was and it made me laugh out loud.  It will be interesting to see new comments that may rival yours.
    fpherj48's comments also gave me a chuckle.

bethperryposted 3 years agoin reply to this

IndependentMind, this sounds terrible, but I have always wondered what happened to that gal - did she get a new baby brother or sister out of the situation? lol

2. IndependentMind profile image76
      IndependentMindposted 3 years agoin reply to this

not terrible at all, it just adds to the awesomeness of the question.

working