jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What are the TYPES of people that you REFUSE to feel sorry for and in fact, desp

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

What are the TYPES of people that you REFUSE to feel sorry for and in fact, despise for their

mindless, thoughtless, even stupid behavior and choices? This is in reference to mentally sane, intelligent people who should KNOW BETTER.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12298151_f260.jpg

2. chuckandus6 profile image75
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

child abusers in any way,i wouldn't feel bad for them if they were tortured for life.

3. Kiss andTales profile image81
    Kiss andTalesposted 2 years ago

Chuck I so appreciate your thought and comment here you have made .you have addressed a number 1 issue that should be voiced and addressed. Thank you for saying it.

1. chuckandus6 profile image75
      chuckandus6posted 2 years agoin reply to this

yes it does and there needs to be more done about this,it seems to be so common now and is the saddest thing ever

4. AMFredenburg profile image80
    AMFredenburgposted 2 years ago

I don't refuse to feel sorry for or have compassion for anybody. Even with someone who has committed a terrible crime, that action is not the sum total of the individual's existence. Even "bad" people are capable of suffering, and I can feel sorry for their suffering.

People who "should know better" don't always make good decisions. We've all got a big reserve of unconscious motivations that can sometimes overpower good sense. We can't beggar ourselves to help someone who continually puts himself in trouble through bad decisions, but we can feel empathy and sometimes find a way to help that won't hurt us and that won't be wasted.

working