jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Should Jerusalem belong to Israel and be its capital?

1. Chantelle Porter profile image92
    Chantelle Porterposted 2 years ago

Should Jerusalem belong to Israel and be its capital?

2. Jay Walker Jr profile image60
    Jay Walker Jrposted 2 years ago

Damn facts it should. The Jews were there first and Islam came centuries later.

3. Michael-Milec profile image60
    Michael-Milecposted 2 years ago

The answer is obvious; it has been given to Israelites :"This is what the Lord-YHWH- says: 'I will return to Zion and live in Jerusalem. Jerusalem will be called the City of truth'..."  Believed or not, agreed or disagreed, no man have power to reverse the Creators decision, like we or not ..

4. profile image61
    peter565posted 2 years ago

The Israel situation is f***ed up from day one.  The first thing we must know is that there is no such thing call the "Jewish race."  The term Jew, original refer to tribes that left Africa thousands of years ago and then after been enslaved in Egypt, due to reason there is no record in either bible or history, they settle in Israel to form a nation, this country is call "Israel" named after one of their first kings.  After the original Israel state, fall to the Rome, over 2000 years ago, the original people of this country, started to spread out and married people of other tribes, some stay in the Middle East, their decedent is the modern Palestinian.  Others have decedents in other parts of the world, including Asia, Europe, Africa and the Middle East.  But in Europe, as a method to secure their power in the dark and Middle ages, the Catholic church, decide to pitch the people against the jews as an enemy.  However, these "Jews" is in fact really just Europeans with little Jewish heritage.  As a result, the "Jew" identity continue to keep them as an separate group to the rest of their country and is discriminate against.  The current issue between Palistain and Israel is in fact an irony, because it is really, Jew vs Jew.

5. profile image0
    Kevin Goodwinposted 2 years ago

I do not believe that Jerusalem should be the capital of Israel. Tel Aviv should be the capital. I think there is too much religious tension there and always has been that being the capital is just shoving their noses to the Arab who also see Jerusalem is a religious place.

1. Chantelle Porter profile image92
      Chantelle Porterposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Sorry Kevin but I need to disagree with you. I don't think Israel should be forced to have Jerusalem function as a "Vatican City". Everything pisses the Palestinians off.

working