jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Does president Obama's actions of deporting Iraqi Christians from the US indicat

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image31
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

Does president Obama's actions of deporting Iraqi Christians from the US indicate religious bias

While president Obama has no problems in importing Muslims, did he show his preference when Iraqi Christians were going to be deported back to Iraq after spending 6 mo in an ICE in Ca?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12740026_f260.jpg

2. wba108@yahoo.com profile image82
    wba108@yahoo.composted 2 years ago

Yes it does and I don't believe he's a Christian. He may not be a Muslim either but he seems more aligned with them. I think he believes America to be the world's biggest problem, he wants to humble America and has little love for true Christians.

1. profile image0
      LoliHeyposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I think you nailed it.

3. Ericdierker profile image57
    Ericdierkerposted 2 years ago

Hell yes! Obama is no more Christian than Osama Bin Laden. He seems to hate Jewish and Christian peoples. Perhaps some inside the Beltway liberal bent. Christians are losing political ground and that is good in a long run way of thinking. We were not chosen to lead government but to lead people. I don't care - because a person is president they have my complete support. But because I am Christian I do not have his. Muslim and LGBT are about 8% of my nation yet they get the most protection from Washington, hooray for my country - these folks need protection Christians do not.
    My best coaches were extra hard on me, because I had real potential. So be it.

4. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

Absolutely it shows bias!  Why wouldn't he want to let Christians in?  I would like to believe they are trying to escape from the same crap that all the other refugees are running from.  I've read articles of this, but want to believe they are lies.  If it is true, how can I not believe something is wrong here with our president?  I really hope Obama knows what he is doing letting these Muslims in.  I hope they really are peaceful people, and that this does not become craziness and chaos.

Closed to reply

working