Should the land of Israel be divided?

1. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

Should the land of Israel be divided?

Should present day Israel divide her land and give half to Palestine?

2. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

Israel is already a small fraction of the original Palestinian Mandate from the British.
    If you want to say what about the Muslims, there are 20+ other Muslim countries they could live in.
    Then there's the fact that Israel was barely inhabited before Jews moved in en masse in the early 1900s, after which you saw people from Egypt and Jordan move in for work. Even Arafat was born in Egypt.
    Israel shouldn't give more land for peace, because it won't make a difference to Muslims who see it as their divine mission to kill all Jews. Instead, we should leave Israel alone and let them defend their right to live in a nation that was Jewish centuries before Islam existed.

3. profile image55
    Norine Williamsposted 2 years ago

Loli, I woke this morning, randomly opened the Bible, and the LORD gave me this WORD for you!  My hands were shaking so, I could hardly type this response!  It is the POWER of GOD upon me!  Hallelujah!

I opened the Bible to Jeremiah Chapter 50!!! (Read through Chapter 52!)

Read ALL of It; therein lies you answer!

Give ALL praises to GOD for HE is the ALMIGHTY - "I AM!"

It's not me, (I didn't remember where to find It), but the HOLY SPIRIT Who "leads and guides into ALL truth" (John 14:26; 16:13)!