Is racism a bigger issue now or human equality? what is the next issue to face y

1. AmandaLBrantley profile image77
    AmandaLBrantleyposted 22 months ago

Is racism a bigger issue now or human equality? what is the next issue to face you directly?

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
    bradmasterOCcalposted 22 months ago

Amanda
    Isn't it sad that no one cares about this question, and yet on other ?s and hubs they go on and on about racism, and equality.

The racism and equality issues are much like climate change, there is a lot of convictions but little has really been done about the root cause of these issues. Mainly because they are so subjective and opinions of those that want to take advantage of how they can use it for their own goals. And not really for the good of the planet or the people.

3. jlpark profile image85
    jlparkposted 22 months ago

Both.

As a Nz European gay woman, I don't experience racism myself often, but I grew up in, and live in, a bicultural country with multicultural cities - I see it often. I also try to stop it.

Human equality would cover all differences though - be it race, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, abilities, political affiliations etc - if we all were finally equal, then it may help with the racism etc.

So, I'd focus more on the human equality, solely because it covers everything....

My two cents.

working