jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Do you stereotype Muslims as terrorists?]

1. Fatimaaa profile image79
    Fatimaaaposted 24 months ago

Do you stereotype Muslims as terrorists?]

2. profile image0
    Copper Manposted 24 months ago

No, I do not. In fact, I try my best to avoid any type of stereotyping.

Fatimaaaposted 24 months agoin reply to this

That is indeed worth admiring, sir. smile

3. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 24 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8302137_f260.jpg

Terrorists come in all religious, racial/ethnic, & socioeconomic persuasions.  Some of the worst terrorists are non-Muslims i.e. Timothy McVeigh, the Neo-Nazis, Christian Identity, the Ku Klux Klan, & other right wing fanatics.

Fatimaaaposted 24 months agoin reply to this

It's wonderful to know. With people like yourself who understand that we cannot really generalise anything whatsoever, the world would heal. smile

4. Old-Empresario profile image83
    Old-Empresarioposted 24 months ago

Nope, just ignorant and superstitious--like Christians or any of the others.

5. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 24 months ago

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists on the planet ARE Muslim, and are acting in accordance with the Koran.
    The more terrifying thing is how many Muslims support it. Over a quarter of Muslims in the West support Shariah law, replacing liberal secular democracy with an authoritarian religious state that privileges Islam over all other belief systems. Two thirds of British Muslims surveyed said they wouldn't turn in a person planning a terror attack, so even the peaceful ones wouldn't stop the violence. Not good allies, that.
    The vast majority of Muslims, 60-90% depending on the country, support killing atheists and those who leave Islam for any other religion, killing homosexuals and killing adulterers. Even the moderate Muslims say it is OK to kill your kid for becoming a liberal atheist or coming out as homosexual.
    When the majority of a faith is antithetical to your values, it is reasonable to say they shouldn't be allowed to come.

working