What are the GREATEST LIES perpetuated against Planned Parenthood?
I think the biggest lie is that all they do is provide abortion services. Less than 3% of Planned Parenthood's patients have abortions. The other 97% are there for other services, including sex education, pregnancy prevention, and testing and treatment for STDs,
Planned Parenthood is also one of the largest providers of women's health services, including cancer screenings, which many low income women cannot afford, or do not have access to elsewhere. As someone who has been through uterine cancer, I know that early screening and detection is crucial, and can make the difference between a simple procedure, and a long, lingering death.
by emdi6 years ago
I am interested to know the general public opinion about planned parenthood. It is a hot topic as the government shut down is very much connected to this topic. Just one more thing to add: I found out that planned...
by Onusonus12 months ago
A poll for the ladys out there.Planned Parenthood claims that only 3% of their services are for abortion. The rest is for cancer screening and other unrelated health services.So how many of you women out there actually...
by myvoternation6 years ago
Let's debate this issue!
by American View4 years ago
The President of the United States Asks God to Bless an Abortion FactoryOBAMA: Planned Parenthood is not going anywhere. It's not going anywhere today. It's not going anywhere tomorrow. ...
by Asa Schneidermann2 years ago
Before, it was all kind of fuzzy. We knew that abortions took place in Planned Parenthood facilities and fought against it, but other activities were unclear. Now, we have clear, undeniable evidence of the evil - and I...
by Grace Marguerite Williams2 years ago
Why are some people against Planned Parenthood, refusing to acknowledge how beneficial theagency has been in improving the health standards of women and girls in terms of reproductive health and education? Why do...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.