|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
What are the TEN legacies of feminism on American civilization, culture, mores, & society? Do
you strongly contend that feminism in America hasn't gone far enough or do you argue that feminism in America has gone way too far? Why? Why not?
Legacies of feminism:
* illegitimacy rate of around a third in the US, majority of births for blacks and Hispanics, which reinforces poverty and poor life outcomes among those least able to make up for it due to poverty
* you don't see a capable white father on TV anymore, always a doofus or idiot or bad, though black and Hispanic men are often shown as capable fathers
* happy sex on TV and movies is almost always cheating or between unmarried people
* lowered birth rate due to the number of women waiting to get established in a career before having kids
* demands for immigration to provide extra taxpayers to pay for the children Baby Boomers and their children didn't have, but diversity erodes social trust and contributions, so don't expect the newcomers to pay for the natives' welfare bill
* women pushed to have the same bed hopping behavior as men, while they are biologically programmed to fall in love with a lover, so their hearts were broken repeatedly when men hopped beds - and after doing that for a decade, many women didn't want to get married, which is why 20% of women Baby Boomers and down never had kids versus historic 10%
* STD rates around 25% despite constant "sex education"
by Marwan Asmar7 years ago
Have you ever felt that western culture is a higher form than eastern culture and why?
by accofranco4 years ago
I love America so much and I really hope to see America last longer as the world's most powerful nation, but not with the way things are going right now in America.Anyway, to cut the long story short, I have studied the...
by KK Trainor24 months ago
I am wondering what you think of beauty pageants as they relate to women's rights and feminism. Do they demean women or are they a great confidence builder? Do they teach women to do good things, as the winners are...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.