jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Are Trump Protesters Behaving Like Barbarians?

1. PhoenixV profile image69
    PhoenixVposted 23 months ago

Are Trump Protesters Behaving Like Barbarians?

2. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 23 months ago

Yes, they are.  They've lost their minds and I hope it doesn't get worse.  Police need to step up and deal with these people more effectively.

3. firstcookbooklady profile image86
    firstcookbookladyposted 23 months ago

People need to step up to the plate and be responsible for their own actions. Act civil. Mind their manners and P's and Qs, dot their i's, cross their t's. The police shouldn't have to be wasting their time on people who do not act mature. We don't let our kids act that way. People should not be rude and unmannerly. People should be patient and kind. Not boastful. People should not insist on their own way and they shouldn't be envious of others who have worked hard and have more. They should get off their butts and work harder. People should examine their own behavior and curb bad behavior. The police are not mommies.

1. Perspycacious profile image80
      Perspycaciousposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Those who assault others are criminals to be arrested.  Every group of such protesters should be denounced by real Americans.  Damaging private property is also a crime, as is theft of private property. Jail time.

4. word55 profile image73
    word55posted 23 months ago

Trump protesters have a gripe like him and that is going to carry on throughout Trump's efforts toward the White House. Very unfortunate for America.

1. Ericdierker profile image54
      Ericdierkerposted 23 months agoin reply to this

I call it on this one. These 2% are just criminals looking for an excuse. I have not heard one intelligent position expression from these people. They are just a problem.

working