jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

If you could change one law what would that be? What do you think would be its r

1. threekeys profile image82
    threekeysposted 22 months ago

If you could change one law what would that be? What do you think would be its ripple effect?

For me it would be  tigthening up the privacy laws so that there is less control and more feel of freedom "to be" or even find out what it is just to "be".

On a lighter note? I'd make the family have a weekly ritual of watching a night's worth of comedians doing what they do best-making us  laugh to no end!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13049493_f260.jpg

2. tamarawilhite profile image90
    tamarawilhiteposted 22 months ago

Clearly state that birthright citizenship only applies to the children born to legal immigrants and current citizens. You can't fly in 8 months pregnant, have the baby and get both welfare and citizenship for the child.

threekeysposted 22 months agoin reply to this

A blog I read a while ago said the USA covertly encourages Mexicans to come over to work. They do domestic work/maids etc. To me it continues the history of slavery which enables capitalism. We all want a better life. I can understand why...

3. Matthew Woolsey profile image67
    Matthew Woolseyposted 22 months ago

Make marijuana legal.
    Colorado made so much money on taxes the government ended up having to give back money to the people. Imagine if every state was like that. Maybe we could knock some zeros off our national debt. Plus states where it's legal crime rates went don by 13%.
    I don't know your vies on weed but seems it is helping out the government and the police.

threekeysposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Fine..but then you cannot choose a profession which relies on you making decisions that affects people's lives. Eg: surgeon..doctor..judge..police officer...nurse..paramedic...psychologist... lawyer..politician...that's my view at the moment

2. Matthew Woolsey profile image67
      Matthew Woolseyposted 22 months agoin reply to this

I'm a disabled vet and can't work, so it doesn't really affect me . But you are right if you have certain professions you shouldn't but that all a choice that they do or don't.

working