'A leader like Donald John Trump may trigger the probability of a War.'What do y

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (46 posts)
  1. vink21778 profile image62
    vink21778posted 7 years ago

'A leader like Donald John Trump may trigger the probability of a War.'What do you think?

He is a dogmatist.His views on Muslim, Mexicans and black people are very insensitive. I don't want to say World War, but his thoughts might instigate the war-like situation.What do you think?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13051055_f260.jpg

2. Ericdierker profile image44
    Ericdierkerposted 7 years ago

I think nope. We are in an undeclared war against ISIS and Al Qaeda and the like. As now we show weakness it is time we act more Reaganesqe as that was a deterrent to aggression.

vink21778posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I respect your opinion Mr. Eric but Donald's opinion on immigration, Muslims and black people are very offensive.If he becomes president ,his policies can instigate the civil-war like situation in United States.He is a dogmatist.

3. Ken Burgess profile image78
    Ken Burgessposted 7 years ago

Trump would certainly build the military back up, and he would likely be more willing to confront other powerful nations that have become increasingly hostile in the world (Russia, China, Iran).

This is why its important to understand the deep, long lasting reasons why Hillary must be elected President. It is goes far further than simply having the first woman POTUS.  She will continue America's willingness to allow China and Russia and Iran to expand their borders and areas of influence, she will not confront them, but continue to concede to their wishes.

Hillary will complete the work begun more than 20 years ago when Bill was President. Obama has come a long way, but Hillary must be elected to complete the work he has taken so far, which remains incomplete.

Laws like TPP and WTO hang in the balance, more than one Supreme Court Justice, without which the dismantling of the Constitution cannot be achieved, she will set the Nation on course towards one guided by Sharia, or Islamic law, which influences the legal code in most Muslim countries.

We are on the brink of real economic and social changes that once completed will mean the complete restructuring of America, into a nation tolerant of others and beholden to its fellow nations, no longer will America abuse the world or dominate it with military might.

Trump would slow or even reverse all that has been accomplished the past two decades (and more) to bring forth these changes. He is a 'typical' American pig that would put American greed at the forefront of his decision making, and he would be far more likely to involve us in conflict where he felt American interests warranted it.

I am totally agreed with your opinions about Trump, but not sure about Hillary.Trump is an American pig, but frankly he is too dangerous at least in his speeches.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image48
      bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ken
      See my comment

3. Ericdierker profile image44
      Ericdierkerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

???" She will continue America's willingness to allow China and Russia and Iran to expand their borders and areas of influence, she will not confront them, but continue to concede to their wishes. "??? This is a good thing?

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image48
    bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years ago

I think your question is without merit.
    His views on Muslims and Terrorism are based on fact. Everywhere in the world that they go, so goes violence, deaths, and injuries to civilians. So Trump is putting the national safety as a priority. It is temporary until the good Muslims can be vetted from the Terrorists.

You have to take this in context, and not in the liberal hearth thumping that everyone is equal. They are not, never have, and never will. Terrorists are not equal to good people.

Illegal Mexicans treat the US like a surrogate, while the loyalty remains in Mexico, as do they. Burning the US Flag, flying the Mexican Flag and attacking people in the streets is not protesting, it is disrespect for our country.

Blacks have done the same thing as they make their protests violent, and damaging. They also want to be called AFRICAN Americans but very few of them would go to Africa because they know how bad it is there.

Both the Blacks and Mexicans have filled our prisons and jails, and they have lined up for the democrats to fill up their begging cups of freebies.

As for your ? on war, it is more likely that a democrats weakling like Hillary Clinton would be more likely to set off a war. She would be liberal with the US military, and she wouldn't be any better at it than she was with Benghazi.

Trump on the other hand, generates power, and confidence and this is what our enemies respect. They don't like it but they respect it.

Hillary Clinton will bring a circus to the White House as did president Jimmy Carter. Carter couldn't handle Iran, and guess what Iran is still a major threat to the US and the world today.

We still don't know the truth about Benghazi, but we do know that Hillary lied about it with her story.

BradmasterOccal, I respect your opinions too ,but speeches  against black people and Mexicans will only instigate civil-war like situation as recorded in 1861-1865.Yes,these speeches will increase his vote bank, but only cause disharmony in society.

2. Ken Burgess profile image78
      Ken Burgessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Brad it is the very intention of the Democrats, and really, the Washington elite regardless of party, to allow for the dismantling of the constitution and the infusion of Sharia law into our society and legal system.  Making America's populace contro

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image48

Vink: This is not the Civil War. The speech is valid their actions are not.
      Ken - So why do you want Hillary?

4. vink21778 profile image62

Bradmaster ,I hope Donald would  be offensive only in his speeches, not in actions and policies if he becomes president because in other case his fan's vote will be wasted .According  to me,he is just increasing his vote bank by insensitive speeches.

5. bradmasterOCcal profile image48

Vink
      I find nothing offensive in his speeches, they are all based on fact.
      We don't need to continue to give Illegals and Terrorists free access to the US. These people want to bring us down, use the US as their surrogate country.

6. vink21778 profile image62

Obama has tackle terrorism in very good way.Donald is not interested  outside America and Americans.Ultimately, terrorist will become fearless as America is one who is capable  of limiting their ambitions and it has been very successful in doing so.

7. bradmasterOCcal profile image48

Vink
      ISIS was created during the Obama presidency, and they are at war with America. Terrorists are emboldened by weak presidents such as Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

5. ptosis profile image66
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13052024_f260.jpg

Certainly, he has already started a war within the GOP and this is even before the convention. His top aide already stated, "Hugh Hewitt should be banned from the GOP convention this summer after the conservative radio host said that the Republican Party should change the rules to strip Trump of the nomination in Cleveland"

Ptosis,He is  kinda psycho.If he becomes  president  he will cause damage to respect of the United  States in the whole world.

Vink
      How will he do that? What respect does the US have today?

3. vink21778 profile image62

Dump Trump is the toilet paper that being sold in China. Isn't  that shame?
      Which do you want for president.Do you want  one like Abraham Lincoln or one,who just increase  his vote bank by hateful speeches. He is targeting audience in every possible

Vink
      Do you have any valid arguments? Dump Trump is childish.

5. vink21778 profile image62

You are not going to agree whatever  I say and I am not going to believe whatever you say because we both have different opinions but anyway i respect  your opinions still I will say Trump is not a good choice at all.

6. bradmasterOCcal profile image48

Vink
      You haven't given any valid arguments why Trump shouldn't be president. He is the only candidate that has control of his party, and the only one that hasn't contributed to the decline of the US. Both Hillary&Bernie had their chance&fail

7. vink21778 profile image62

Brad ,I do not support  him because  I think he is a oversmart kid of a wealthy father who tries his luck everywhere,he inherited nothing  good from his father except the desire to make money which is good .He is tryin here too for the white house he

8. bradmasterOCcal profile image48

Vink
      How does any of this relate to war, in your ?
      We have been in wars since WWII, and how does that relate to the presidents when those wars started? ISIS was born during the Obama presidency, and they have made war on the US???

6. Old-Empresario profile image71
    Old-Empresarioposted 7 years ago

Yes, it's Bacon's Rebellion all over again. The establishment hates him. The ordinary folks love him because they think he'll fix things. But really he'll probably only be interested in war against everyone (as opposed to a select few countries in the Middle East).

Clinton may turn to war too as the oldest political trick the book to unite the country again.

He cannot fix things at all.He  don't respect anyone and when he was in Democratic party ,he commented "Hillary will be a great president."You know what, neither  of them is fit to be the president of the United States.

Vink
      If you want to look at the past, then Hillary has a lot splaining to do!

3. Misfit Chick profile image75
      Misfit Chickposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The upshot is, if he does get into office and gets out of line - BOTH parties would be far more willing to impeach him, ha! Hillary has been deep into politics for a very long time - she's fit, but has baggage as any long time politician does.

Catherine
      I disagree

Continue, he is good at business  but believe me he knows nothing of politics , he would  hardly understand the importance of sending militant troop  to Afghanistan by than President George W. Bush,he would comment-continue

6. bradmasterOCcal profile image48

Vink
      GW Bush made a bad judgement, based on his father's failure with Iraq. We shouldn't have invaded Iraq, but we should have done it different in Desert Storm. GH and GW both failed.

7. wingedcentaur profile image65
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

Hi Vink! How's it going?

There is something to keep in mind. Consider former President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, perhaps the most charismatic President the United States has ever seen, certainly in "modern" times: he presided over "Camelot," after all; and he was surrounded by the "best and brightest," and all that; and he was a "distinguished intellectual"---he had "written" two books; and he had come from such fine pedigree of wealth and class and political lineage on both sides of his family (his grandfather was mayor of a city). And he had served in both the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives. And he had been a war hero. And he had graduated from Harvard, I believe.

And yet, given all of that, Kennedy had nearly "triggered war." I'm talking about the infamous Cuban Missile Crisis. I understand that one shows an exaggerated, hyped-up version of himself in the presidential primaries---one has to convince the hardline party voters that you're okay; then you have to appeal to a more "general" audience.

Even if he were to win the Presidency---which is unlikely---it is almost certain that he would not behave anything remotely similar to what we have seen on the campaign trail.

But you never can tell though...

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image48

William Thomas
      JFK like Ronald Reagan did something right, and both of them successfully challenged threats from the USSR. What would threaten war today is a weak president, and that would be a Hillary Clinton? Bill Clinton like Carter failed

2. Misfit Chick profile image75
      Misfit Chickposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I agree - in the highly-unlikely event that he wins; Trump would not control the policy-making process. He'll deal with divisions in the house & senate as any other pres. With the maybe exception of N. Korea; countries don't go to war over justwo

Catherine
      I disagree in toto.

He would comment" Afghanistan and Pakistan will take care of Al Quida and Taliban, let us focus on how to make more dollars.'Mr.Bradmasteroccal ,being a president is a serious job.It is not like hosting a talk show.

5. bradmasterOCcal profile image48

Vink
      Conjecture is not fact, and that is the basis of your comment.
      Fact is that neither GW Bush or Obama were good presidents, and neither kept us out of war, or safe from terrorists. Hillary Clinton did a poor job as SOS, ???

8. vink21778 profile image62
    vink21778posted 7 years ago

Brad ,I do not support him because I think he is an oversmart kid of a wealthy father who tried his luck everywhere,he inherited nothing good from his father except the desire to make money which is good .He is trying here too for the white house .He is good at business, but believe me he knows nothing of politics , he would hardly understand the importance of sending militant troop to Afghanistan by then President George W. Bush,he would have  commented" Afghanistan and Pakistan will take care of Al Qaeda and Taliban, let us focus on how to make more and more dollars.'Mr.Bradmasteroccal ,being a president is a serious job.It is not like hosting a talk show and ISIS is just another name of Taliban ,the group was divided under the presidency of Mr.Obama, not born.It has root from Taliban.

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image48

250 char is not enough to answer.
      Write a hub
      War is not the goal of America, but prosperity is and that means more and more dollars for the people. Your comment here is all conjecture. Write a hub.

2. vink21778 profile image62

I am not totally  against Mr.Donald ,Brad.I partially  like his vision for America but it costs black people who proudly says they are American ,all the mexican living in US with peace and all the Muslims just because  they follow Islam.Shame on Trum

Vink
      I can't possible answer in 250 chars. The threads here are getting complex.
      Please write a hub. till then consider the context of what he said. I have some hubs on these subjects.

I have made one but it does not qualify ,well I will update it .

I have already  made one ,You can check it .Anyway, I will go through  your work too and it is nice to know ur opinion ,hope we will have more arguments .

9. Slarty O'Brian profile image81
    Slarty O'Brianposted 7 years ago

Yup. He's a clown. No doubt about it. Americans better wake up before he ruins the country

10. Lee Ann Bunch profile image60
    Lee Ann Bunchposted 7 years ago

Trump is not against any type of people.  He wants to bring our country home, whatever it takes, he is a real leader that's not part of the illuminati.

11. profile image0
    JG Hemlockposted 7 years ago

We are already at war...the people of the U.S.A. just haven't got the memo yet. The trigger was pulled long, long ago. The blast and fallout is coming and it will have nothing to do with Trump. We are already at war Vink.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)