What do you think of Trump asking Russia to look for Hillary's 30,000 emails?
He only said that in jest to them being accused of hacking. He said that IF they did hack the e-mails we would like to see the rest of the e-mails. I thought it was a great idea. Our own government doesn't want to share them with "We The People". Just my opinion. Greg.
How do you know it was in jest? He is a civilian colluding with a foreign government. It could be considered treason in some countries.
Yeah. Imagine if Hillary asked putin to hack Dumpy. Can you imagine the backlash? How many hearings would the dumpsters hold for it? Trump is a teflon criminal. Hillary gets harrassed for politics. And Republicans make excuses for him.
Greg, that's bovine manure. I agree with Leslie.
I thought it was hilarious. Trump has a sense of humor that our political culture isn't quite ready for yet.
Really funny joke, huh? Trump has declared that he and Putin are "buddies". It would be just like him to ask Putin to have his government hack into Hillary's emails, and then when caught with his hand in the cookie jar, he tries to pass it off as a jest. The problem with you Repubs is that you won't let facts get in the way of your beliefs, no matter how mistaken. There is no tit for tat because you can injure a democrat a day, but when the tables are turned, you always have a deniable excuse. (Don't confuse a Repub with the facts!)
Apparently the Repubs in defense of Trump are admitting that Trump is an idiot. This reflects on their own mentality.
1. If the missing emails weren't damning, then the Democrats wouldn't care about it.
2. If the emails are proof of abuse of her position as Secretary of State to get millions in donations to the Clinton Foundation, she's guilty of even more than the IT security conspiracy for her convenience (and difficulty of subpoenaing her records).
3. The statement is a brilliant reminder of how she put our nation's security at risk by putting classified data on an unsecured server, which is an of itself a violation of many rules and regulations. If Russia has those messages, they have a lot of other stuff they shouldn't.
4. This is Russia's payback for Syria. Hillary Clinton assumed if you take out the dictators, the angry Arab mobs turn into democracy. Actually, the secular dictators were controlling even worse people who became Boko Haram, Al Shabab, multiple Muslim militias in Nigeria. And in the case of Syria, the militias she armed used our weapons to fight Assad in Syria and us in Iraq, becoming ISIS. She created ISIS, whether out if ignorance of the facts on the ground or out of incompetence in vetting them. Worse is ignoring Russia's massive naval base in Syria on the Mediterranean. Of course they'd aid Assad to protect a massive military installation they need to ensure access to the EU. And by aiding Muslim Jihadis against a secular state allied to Russia, she turned a neutral Russia into an enemy just as they were becoming a natural ally against resurgent fundamentalist Islam. Beslan school massacre, repeated bombings in Moscow, they were supportive of us before Syria. Now they want to punish her for the men lost, money wasted.
5. Trump says bring the troops home, Russia isn't our enemy. Of course they want him in charge, which is why they aided Snowden and now undermine Clinton.
by Kathleen Cochran 2 years ago
How do we even know what is or is not in Hillary's emails?Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that the only reason we are finding out what's in Hillary's emails is because she has made them public? They weren't hacked - as they would have been if they'd been on a government server...
by John Wilson 23 months ago
Why are democrats mad at Russia and not at Hillary Clinton nor the DNC? They lied and cheated!The DNC smeared Bernie Sanders and colluded with the mass media to rig the primary elections.The DNC stole debate questions and gave them to Hillary Clinton before the debate.The DNC hired thugs to go...
by Louis Earl Hubbard 2 years ago
Will the FBI Investigation of her emails, hurt Hillary Clinton?With eleven days until the election, I question the integrity of the FBI. The head of the FBI needs to step down. He is not giving any information that is supportive of the investigation. The FBI is covering their ass. They...
by My Esoteric 2 years ago
Today, July 27, 2016 Donald Trump first said: "They probably have her 33,000 e-mails. I hope they do. They probably have her 33,000 e-mails that she lost and deleted because you'd see some beauties there. So let's see," and "Russia, if you're listening, I hope...
by Lela 2 years ago
The right-wing camp is constantly calling for Hillary's imprisonment, even though they have spent 30+ years and countless MILLIONS of tax payer dollars to 'investigate' her, ridicule her, accuse her of wrongdoing, insinuate that she is 'crooked', a murderer, a liar, a cheat, and more. The...
by Randy Godwin 12 months ago
Is there anyone in the Trump administration who hasn't met with the Russians?Donald Jr., son-in-law and Manafort met with a well know Putin connected lawyer ostensibly to hear dirt on Hillary. That was one version, then Jr. added to the tale after a NYT article spilled the beans on the meeting....
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|