Do you agree that Donald Trump is being verbally & psychologically massacred by

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)
  1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

Do you agree that Donald Trump is being verbally & psychologically massacred by

Hillary Clinton in the presidential campaign?   Do you believe that with the dismal numbers in relation to Donald Trump, if he had any sense, he would drop out of the presidential race?  Or does Donald Trump intend to fight to the death regarding campaigning for the presidency? As far as political campaigns go, this is the cobra vs. the mongoose w/the cobra winning!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13123953_f260.jpg

2. peoplepower73 profile image94
    peoplepower73posted 2 years ago

Read this.  I couldn't have said it any better.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/heres- … eid=YAHOOB

1. Yossarian22 profile image60
      Yossarian22posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I like the part where Trump is STILL looking for Obama's REAL birth certificate! Trump is probably a delusional narcissistic sociopath. I'm amazed at the number of people that believe in his B.S.!

3. GNelson profile image76
    GNelsonposted 2 years ago

Trump is an egomaniac and what is happening to him is caused by himself.

4. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

Scott Adams says she brought a master persuader onto her team who is good at the emotional positioning and smear campaigning

1. Yossarian22 profile image60
      Yossarian22posted 2 years agoin reply to this

You sound like you think something is wrong with hiring good people. I think Hillary can handle Trump all by herself, but it never hurts to have help.

2. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image61
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hillary's team is desperate.Even with the media(phony polls &no coverage of her crimes)the administration(protecting her from prosecution to say the least)on her side,she can't eak out a lead beyond the margin of error.She's sweat'n bullets

3. peoplepower73 profile image94
      peoplepower73posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Don't Taze Me Bro...Sounds like right out of Fox News!

5. ptosis profile image72
    ptosisposted 2 years ago

Who's the cobra and who is the mongoose? I don't get it. Trump intends to fight to the death regarding campaigning for the presidency.

gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hillary is the cobra while Trump is the mongoose.  We all know the relationship between the mongoose & the cobra.  Maybe I should now write a metaphorical hub.  I FEEL IT COMING ON!

6. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13138266_f260.jpg

Hillary Clinton is not hurting Trump as much as he is hurting himself with off the cuff comments and tweets he makes daily. Another problem he has is he's not only combating Clinton but also members of his own party.
    Nevertheless making statements such as "Why make nuclear weapons if we have no intention of using them?" Those kind of remarks make other nations including our allies nervous. It's also didn't help him to get into it with Muslim couple whose son gave his life to protect fellow American soldiers.
    Trump needs to narrow his focus on Clinton and what (he) plans to do to jump start the economy. Unfortunately he is easily baited by everyone finds himself coming off as being unhinged or unstable. There's also the fear he knows little about foreign policy.
    Having won the nomination I can't imagine he would quit in front of the whole world unless he could "spin it" in such as way to make it seem as though the whole election process is rigged...blah blah blah
    The debates will be his last best shot at convincing Independents and swing states to vote for him. However I've never heard of anyone winning an election without the support their own party leaders.
    The real rigged system was put in place when the RNC made all of it's candidates sign a pledge swearing they would support the nominee.
    They had never done anything like this before and only did so this time in hopes of keeping Trump from running as a third party candidate. They never dreamed he would win the nomination!
    So now you have all these people going back on their word after signing the pledge. (Jeb Bush, John Kasich, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz ...etc) None of them are enthusiastically supporting the Republican nominee. The party is far from being united.
    There's even talk of some elected Republicans voting for Hillary!
    Clinton is just one of several obstacles that will keep him from winning. Another factor to consider is the electoral college map.
    The states with the biggest populations have the most electoral votes. In the past a Republican candidate was helped by getting at least 30% of the Latino vote and winning Florida, Ohio, or PA. Trump is presently not wining any of those states and he's not likely to win among women, Latinos, Muslim Americans,  or blacks. He also scores low in the polls with college educated white voters too.
    That's a whole lot to overcome in 90 days!

7. Alex Shermer profile image61
    Alex Shermerposted 2 years ago

Grace, It is all out massacre on Donald Trump and his campaign. I mean they have misconstrued words that he has never said, cut and paste segments of his tv time, and why the hell does it matter how he eats his KFC? They are pushing Hillary's transgression completely to the moon with no evidence of return. It is interesting to see when Donald Trump will stand up and start throwing some punches. I know he has what the people wants, so give it to the people!

Now I do agree Donald needs to relax and start focusing on the way he is gonna turn the election around. He has time but it is a lot to do. I'm pulling for him as a future Army infantryman. I pray that we get it right.

gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Sadly, such probably won't be the case.  Hillary has her GUNS behind her.  She will win-she is the presidential favorite, even golden child.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)