jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

If Donald Trump were to drop out before the election could the republicans run w

1. Shyron E Shenko profile image82
    Shyron E Shenkoposted 18 months ago

If Donald Trump were to drop out before the election could the republicans run with Mike Pence?

I am not sure that Mr. Trump really wants to be President. Would the Republicans choose Ted Cruz.

2. always exploring profile image86
    always exploringposted 18 months ago

I don't think he will drop out of the race. The big news this morning is his remark of  " regret " for all the hurtful remarks he's made thus far. He has completely changed course, he's now begging for the Black and women vote. He's hired a woman to run his campaign. I will give him two hours before he tweets something horrible. I'm not sure if Pence could run, I don't see that happening, but  it would be a blessing!!!!!!

Shyron E Shenkoposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Ruby, it truly would be a blessing if the Donald dropped out of the race, but I hope not before the debate with our retired military asking the questions on the Rachel Maddow show.  Thank you Ruby!

3. Perspycacious profile image81
    Perspycaciousposted 18 months ago

The RNC would not be likely to choose Ted Cruz who is not well liked by insiders.  It would be more likely to choose Ohio Governor Kasich and keep VP nominee Pence.

1. always exploring profile image86
      always exploringposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Dnemas, I think that would be a smart move. I really liked Governor Kasich.

2. Shyron E Shenko profile image82

Thank you Demas, and Ruby for your answer, I would hope that would be the case.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image31
    bradmasterOCcalposted 18 months ago

Absurd question, especially when it is more likely that Clinton would be the better one to ask about dropping out.

The only question that would be absurd, would be one that is never asked.

2. always exploring profile image86
      always exploringposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Shyron, you are so wise with your answers. Some people just do not get it. Sigh..

3. Shyron E Shenko profile image82

Thank you Ruby, I am glad that you and I get it.

working