most interesting videos of Dem/Repub perspectives

1. SparklingJewel profile image75
    SparklingJewelposted 7 years ago

A democrat(that sees how current administration is bringing down the country) is addressing a republican audience on what they have done wrong in dealing with democratic actions in Obama administration...he sees that it is more important to be for America and not this party or that party

its a new take on the situation to me...very interesting

part 1 and part 2 videos on the left side of the page with
    Horowitz/Caddell/Wheeler

http://frontpagemag.com/

1. MikeNV profile image81
      MikeNVposted 7 years agoin reply to this

"Peters: Unfortunately, I have no faith–none–in the administration’s seriousness, when it comes to protecting Americans.  A president who insists, in the face of overwhelming evidence, that every next terrorist is just an “isolated extremist” with no connection to Islam isn’t interested in solving the problem."

Exactly.  Team Obama has not clued into this FACT.  There are 1.25 billion people who do not view the world from the same perspective as Team Obama and the New World Order.  And they just keep poking them with the stick.

Line up 100 people in a room of all races and religions.  Without talking to them... make a list of the "terrorists".

When you can do that then you can poke the stick. Why you would want to poke the stick on their homelands is another story.

1. MikeNV profile image81
        MikeNVposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I didn't see the videos on the left side of the page but the "Obama Tragedy in the Terror War" is something everyone should read.

working