jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What is the kindest thing.a stranger has done for.you?or you have done for a str

1. chuckandus6 profile image76
    chuckandus6posted 18 months ago

What is the kindest thing.a stranger has done for.you?or you have done for a stranger?

2. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 18 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8261864_f260.jpg

A stranger paid for my sushi dinner at a restaurant( I didn't expect this- had the money).  Previously before my dinner, I gave a stranger my $50.00 Barnes & Noble Discount card- I didn't need it- I have plenty books.  I habitually donate to strangers any discount cards on shoes, clothes, & makeup-don't need them, have enough that I have to use!

chuckandus6posted 18 months agoin reply to this

That's so nice we had someone pay our toll and it brightened up our day.
      We had the money ready too.
      So we decided to do the same I wonder how far it went

3. WiccanSage profile image95
    WiccanSageposted 18 months ago

I wouldn't know where to begin; I've had a lot of very kind strangers in my life. I've had people help me when I was stranded in another state camping when my son broke his leg, I've had wonderful spiritual leaders share their teachings and wisdom with me, even a friendly word at the right time can be a huge kindness. 

I try to do what I can for others. It's like a circuit; give & take. Always coming in, always going out. You gotta let it keep flowing out if you don't want to block the flow coming in, lol. Pay it forward is a big thing around our house.

chuckandus6posted 18 months agoin reply to this

Yes I agree little or big, kindness goes a long way. And it's important to teach this to the next generation too

4. Brinafr3sh profile image77
    Brinafr3shposted 18 months ago

Awhile ago, a customer standing behind me in a store paid for my remaining balance. I often give a dollars whenever I can to some in need, if they're standing near a store, only if I get a sense that they may really need it.

working