Will Trump open with "No jibes and zingers, let's stick to substance tonight for

1. Perspycacious profile image82
    Perspycaciousposted 17 months ago

Will Trump open with "No jibes and zingers, let's stick to substance tonight for all Americans"?

How would that be for an opener at the start of tonight''s "Debate #1"?  Presidential?

2. Ericdierker profile image58
    Ericdierkerposted 17 months ago

Demas, I see a real problem here. I do not do much on social media except for here. But when I do look I see pretty heavy nastiness on both sides of the political isle. An anger that is disturbing. A bashing. It would seem that most everyone thinks they are a well educated and informed intelligentsia pundit.
    There is this total lack of understanding that both candidates are really both quite accomplished and very bright. I admit they are more so than I. I can only judge for my own vote. But as we can see our country is pretty supporting of both candidates down the middle.
    I said all of that to consider that both candidates will be mean and nasty because that is what Americans seem to value.

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
    bradmasterOCcalposted 17 months ago

Demas
    A presidential debate that had substance and discussed the real issues, that would be a first. There is little to be gained from these debates as far as real issues. 90 minutes is just not enough time, and most of the time is spent finishing the other persons statements, instead of answering their own question.

I think instead of giving prepared questions, the moderator should just give a topic. Your question is the Economy, and then they tell us what they think is important about that topic.

I think that this is the most candid way of getting the goals and plans from the candidates.

just my opinion.

working