Who recorded Trumps remarks and why?
Why was Trump recorded? There was no reason for it. Why wait until now to release the tape.
REASON for the "TAPE Release" ~ It's Called "VETTING" in Political Terms & with Regard to Donald, it has yet to reach the "X-treme Vetting" Point ~ When it does, you'll know it ~
It's Customary within the INDUSTRY to "RECORD and or FILM" "Behind the SCENEs" Footage Regardless of the Extent of Vulgarity or LEWD Revealing Behavior which is Clearly Revealed in the FIRST Raw "Trump SEX Tape" which has essentially TERMINATED his Pseudo-Campaign which had been Previously Permanently CRIPLED ~
ALL Producers Practice this and it's certainly NOT Uncommon, however, the "X Rated Content" Contained within the "ACCESS Hollywood" Video Depicting Trump in his "Natural Habitat" is indeed Un-Common due to the "Graphic Nature" ~ No Question there are Additional Tapes to be PUBLISHED ~ There are so many CONCERNS related to a Trump Presidency and he LOST the Election for so many other VALID Reasons, but this would have just added a POTENTIAL "Black-Mail Element" to OUR White HOUSE ~ NOT Good ~
Perhaps the same people who recorded hypocrite John Mccain's deplorable remarks about his wife, or those who've recorded the Clinton's demeaning (and worse) remarks, or those who recorded Biden's vulgarity, or perhaps those who record the self-aggrandizing and self-righteous Hollywood elite's no holds barred language and behaviors now available for even the youngest children's viewing. Could've been anyone, really.
There is however a VERY Important Distinction Between Racist Trump Confessing to his "EXPLICIT" Sexual Abuse of WOMEN which is clearly evident in his Despicable "VIDEO Tape" & the other examples you've mentioned ~ I'd be SHOCKED if more don't EXI
My comment was no defense of the comments referred to in the question. It is certain that for all parties mentioned there are many more. Even if there are not recordings of it all, we know the behavior has occurred and continues to exist.
Hes running for president. What he ate for breakfast is subject to speculation.Remember the republicans mocking obama for eating arrugula? Maybe he thought he was not subject to it or something. But that would be dumb. Almost as dumb as running for president with the skeletons he has. This is just beginning. Maybe it will go on for 30 years, like it has for clintons. Their grandchild could run for prez and someone would ask about lewinski. Media has long arm. Specialized media even more so. Specializing in destroying someones character. Though its a false narrative. And its the bottom of the barrell in human nature.
He does have many skeletons but most people do. What about Hillary's skeletons? His comments were terrible but her actions have done more harm.
Sure, everyone does indeed have skeletons but fortunately, most Candidates DO NOT Encourage nor CONFESS to Violent "SEXUAL Assault" Against WOMEN which is exactly what "Stalker Donald" has done ~ In REALITY, Hillary has NEVER Harmed the U.S. ~
Why release it now? Because he is Republican candidate and ahead in polls to win.
He was a famous billionaire, but he was a registered Democrat when the statements were made - yet another case of liberals being allowed to be lewd and sexist as long as they vote for feminist policies.
The worst hypocrisy is the screaming about a now conservative making these statements, when conservative women are routinely screamed at, hate mobbed online, threatened and often assaulted (Laura Southern recently). That's why conservative women are mostly not phased by Trump's statements - time, and they've seen much worse from liberals.
The liberal hatred and assaults on conservative women go back a decade but have gotten worse with the SJWs seeing it as their moral right to literally attack people who disagree because they see all dissenters as evil and therefore they are fighting evil by hitting people who don't fit their narrative or challenge it in any way.
The Four Stages of Conservative Female Abuse
http://michellemalkin.com/2008/09/03/th … ale-abuse/
If You Want to Abuse Women, Become a Liberal
http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/02/11 … a-liberal/
Just FYI Tamara ~ "Delusional Donald" is & has been FAR Behind in the "REAL Polls" ~ Hillary 50% Donald 40% ~ Hillary 52% Donald 38% ~ 538 Forecast has Hillary with an 84% Chance to WIN & Donald at 16% ~ Trump LOOSEs in a Catastrophic Landsli
Really? Then why the wikileaks email releases now? Why did ivankas hubby bring back clintons accusers to parade in front of hillary? You play dirty dont cry about the mud.
by Stacie L 3 years ago
In what ways are Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump alike?These two candidates are not the status quo politicians. How are they alike?
by Catherine Mostly 2 years ago
I am really curious about what other women think; because I've only recently started paying attention to politics since the media is ramping up Trump so much, lately. Before that, I'm sorry... I was not even SORT of paying attention to any other candidate from any party. Hillary is my girl, and she...
by Grace Marguerite Williams 3 years ago
Hillary Clinton announced that she will be running for President in 2016. Do you intend to votefor Ms. Clinton to be president? Why? Why not?
by Susie Lehto 2 years ago
My name is Danney Lee Williams, I'm the son of the 42nd President of the United States Bill Clinton. All I want to do is shake my father's hand. I have requested a DNA test.* https://www.facebook.com/Danney-William … 276415563/Danney says he was banished by Hillary Clinton. Black lives...
by Susie Lehto 19 months ago
After THUMPING Clinton in Monday night’s debate, Trump headed to the sunshine state for a YUGE RALLY in Melbourne, Florida. (National poll has Trump 46.7% and Clinton 42.6%: http://www.latimes.com/politics/ ) After Trump's plane landed something magical happened.A gigantic bolt of lightning...
by ahorseback 3 years ago
Okay so I'm a moderate -conservative , but are you people responsible for his popularity in the polls ........serious ? Can anyone else besides me actually say ".Donald trump ? Are you for real ?"This entire campaign actually makes me want...
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|