jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think the media will go after Tom Brady since he refused to answer their

1. norlawrence profile image82
    norlawrenceposted 17 months ago

Do you think the media will go after Tom Brady  since he refused to answer their question

Do you think the media will go after Tom Brady because he refused to answer their question about Donald Trump and walked off.

2. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 17 months ago

I can understand his silence, since Scott Adams of Dilbert fame received death threats for speaking well of Trump (though disagreeing with his politics), and then got shadow banned on Twitter and all speaking engagements cancelled for endorsing Trump after Clinton's lying became intolerable.

3. lions44 profile image98
    lions44posted 17 months ago

I don't think they will. They would like to, but the Pats don't give candid answers to any reporters' questions anyway.  Give 'em nothin', they got nothin'.  Smart move by Brady. Stay out of all Trump questions. Tamara is right. Losing proposition. 

Sports is a refuge from this awful election. I don't want the media injecting politics into the NFL. We've had enough of that lately.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
    bradmasterOCcalposted 17 months ago

The basis of this question should really revolve around why the MSM doesn't attack liberals when they give support to Hillary Clinton. Why do people support the MSM by watching it when they are clearly biased? What is the difference between the Main Stream Media and Reporting the News?

5. Shyron E Shenko profile image80
    Shyron E Shenkoposted 17 months ago

I hope not, but yes I they would, they went after him, because of deflation gate.