I do not understand why the polls are tied with Clinton and Trump in Nevada, do

1. MichelleVega123 profile image60
    MichelleVega123posted 18 months ago

I do not understand why the polls are tied with Clinton and Trump in Nevada, do you?

I feel like this poll should be an easy vote! What is going on with our society? I feel that it would be safer for Clinton to win than someone that has been saying outrageous things in public, especially about woman.
    Do you agree with me? Please explain to me if you think I am wrong so I can understand.

Check this Article!!!!!
    http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-el … da-n673361

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13252444_f260.jpg

2. lions44 profile image97
    lions44posted 18 months ago

The polls always get close 2-3 weeks prior to Election Day.  But the recent sudden surge for Trump is probably due to the Obamacare news. 12-15 states are going to be affected by the large increase in premiums, and some of them will be swing states,. Arizona, Nevada and Florida will see large increases due to their populations (retirees, immigrants, etc.). Not sure about OH, PA and NH. 

Add in the Wikileaks emails and it might sway a few voters. I don't think the email issue is a winner. They don't reveal anything startling, but we have set the bar pretty low.

Welcome to HP. Thx for your service.

3. Ken Burgess profile image90
    Ken Burgessposted 18 months ago

There is plenty of info out there, from youtube to here on hubpages, all you have to do is look.

In short... this isn't an election about Dem VS. Rep... this is an election about the disenfranchised, the discontent, the discarded Americans VS the Establishment.

Trump represents the people who are fed up with an out of control and corrupt Washington and Clinton represents the Establishment, the status quo, she is the poster child of everything that is wrong with Washington.

And the media... NBC, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NPR, etc. etc. is the voice of the Establishment, nothing but propaganda to dissuade voters, to convince them that Trump is some evil villain, and Clinton is some savior... that the election is close, that there is no fraud in the election process, etc. etc.  so long as enough people still believe in the process, still have faith in the system, in the Establishment, then the 1% can continue without concern doing what they want to do.

working