jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Will the FBI continue their investigation or will it be dropped.

1. norlawrence profile image82
    norlawrenceposted 15 months ago

Will the FBI continue their investigation or will it be dropped.

I think their is a good chance the FBI will drop the investigation because of pressure they receive from involved parties.

2. profile image0
    Copper Manposted 15 months ago

In many workplace situations, continuing to work a task to make sure it has no ending has the widely accepted practice of ensuring job security.

3. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 15 months ago

The investigations into the Clinton Foundation and Huma Abedin having hundreds of thousands of restricted emails should continue. The first is a violation of IRS laws that others have gone to jail for, while the latter is a violation of her prior immunity agreement and data handling rules.

10 Times People Were Punished For FAR Less Than What Hillary Clinton Did
    http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/hill … z4N5xIEMJJ

4. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 15 months ago

I believe James Comey has fully answered your question today with his announcement.  Next question?

1. lovemychris profile image59
      lovemychrisposted 15 months agoin reply to this

yeah, but republicans wont drop it, nor will trump. its not over.

2. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 15 months agoin reply to this

fpherj48 What's your FBI friend have to say now? Was he off the mark? Or is he now saying they pressured Comey and he was right, that the emails were serious stuff.

3. lovemychris profile image59
      lovemychrisposted 15 months agoin reply to this

cmon, you really dont get it? he did it for trump, on behalf of the breibart boyz in the fbi. including crooked guliani, who wants to be the next ag. sure explains his rabid support of dumpy.

working