jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Why do you think the FBI dropped the charges against Hillary the day before elec

1. norlawrence profile image83
    norlawrenceposted 17 months ago

Why do you think the FBI dropped the charges against Hillary the day before election?

Has Hillary gotten by with it again?

2. PhoenixV profile image69
    PhoenixVposted 17 months ago

Maybe because its rigged. Much more than it can possibly be imagined.

norlawrenceposted 17 months agoin reply to this

I believe you are right.  They can get away with anything.

3. profile image0
    Old Poolmanposted 17 months ago

I believe reopening the email investigation was just a smoke screen to draw our attention away from other issues like the Clinton Foundation Investigation.  There was never going to be a real investigation into those 650,000 emails.

We should now realize that America has a ruling class who are above the laws they impose on we-the-people.

4. thomasczech profile image64
    thomasczechposted 17 months ago

I honestly believe that Donald Trump is right when he said that the election is rigged. Any other person who has done what Hillary has done with the email, Benghazi etc would not e allowed to run for president and they would have been charged with treason. I believe that the powers in control are afraid of Trump and will break any law and manipulate the votes to prevent Trump winning and give the election to Hillary whether she wins or not.

norlawrenceposted 17 months agoin reply to this

You are probably right.  I think Trumps comments about women are terrible but I think 4 people left to get killed in Benghazi is worse.  I do not think Trump has much of a chance now.

2. lisavollrath profile image97
      lisavollrathposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Trump only says the election is rigged when he's losing. Same with the polls---if they're for him, they're accurate, and if they're against him, they're rigged and biased.

5. lisavollrath profile image97
    lisavollrathposted 17 months ago

She was never charged with anything, so there were no charges to drop.

The FBI decided in July that no criminal charges were appropriate. Nothing in this latest batch of emails was relevant to the investigation of Clinton. There was no reason to open a new investigation based on what was found.

Frankly, as anti-Clinton as the current FBI director is, if there was anything to warrant criminal charges, he would have put it forward earlier in the year, when he couldn't have been accused of violating Justice Department protocols regarding the release of sensitive information close to an election.

1. Ken Burgess profile image89
      Ken Burgessposted 17 months agoin reply to this

There is nothing anti-Clinton about Comey... do some research on his history, he has bailed them out before.

working