Liberals, HOW do you BELIEVE that America will become WORSE under President Trum

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 15 months ago

Liberals, HOW do you BELIEVE that America will become WORSE under President Trump?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12724007_f260.jpg

2. johnmariow profile image83
    johnmariowposted 15 months ago

The first amendment of the US Constitution states that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

I am concerned that Trump may violate the free exercise of religion, the freedom of the press and the freedom of speech.  Note that this amendment does not exclude any religion.

3. greenmind profile image95
    greenmindposted 15 months ago

I agree with johnmarlow, but I'm especially worried about the "free press" that the Founding Fathers saw as essential to keeping us aware of what our leaders are up to. I see Trump shutting the press out of the halls of power. Without our eye on them, leaders of any kind are dangerous. Madison, Jefferson, etc all saw this and enshrined press protection in the Constitution.

working