jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What steps must the American Democratic Party take in order to not to have the R

1. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 15 months ago

What steps must the American Democratic Party take in order to not to have the Republican upset that

occurred in the past November 9, 2016 election?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13225478_f260.jpg

2. lovemychris profile image61
    lovemychrisposted 15 months ago

well, they have put sanders and warren in positions of power in the senate, and they have both vowed to reject any breitbart-type policy. and i have seen a few mayors and police chiefs say they will not implement trump's deportation or stop and frisk. 10th amendment, baby!.....repubs cant complain about that.
    in other words, the constitution will help them protect against bigotry...the question will be if trump uses force.

1. lovemychris profile image61
      lovemychrisposted 15 months agoin reply to this

lol!!! did u see that clip of trump? in that snazzy restaurant, clip: tells all those rich people, "ill get your taxes down, dont worry" ahaha. mr phony-bulloney! in those immortal words: we've been had!!

3. lisavollrath profile image97
    lisavollrathposted 15 months ago

Part of me thinks all the Dems have to do is sit back, and wait for the clowns to hang themselves, before taking both the House and the Senate in the next round of elections.

Given the amount of fumbling about and douchebaggery that's already happening, that does seem likely.

1. lovemychris profile image61
      lovemychrisposted 15 months agoin reply to this

how i wish.they have to be the grownups, and work with him.then, after they implement things obama wanted to do all along, theyll take credit. GOD, its frustrating. just cant stand them.and we are dems, not an indies. hope they remember that.

working