jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

If you are in the lower socioeconomic group i.e. lower middle, working, & lower

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 17 months ago

If you are in the lower socioeconomic group i.e. lower middle, working, & lower classes, WHO did you

vote for in the 2016 presidential election?  Are you happy w/the outcome?  Why?  Why not?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13223132_f260.jpg

2. lovemychris profile image63
    lovemychrisposted 17 months ago

i voted for hillary clinton, because i do believe we are stronger together. and i do have sympathy for the white working man. but you are lamenting something lost that the rest of us never had. and now, rather than finding ways we all can get it, you are once again taking it all for yourselves. we are not the enemy, but neither will we be doormats.i am the sole supporter of my family. never once has that mattered to any employer. whereas, a husband and father used to assume a living wage, did he not? was manager of a retail chain. new boss tells me, "oh, thats just a glorified clerk"....would he say that to a man? i doubt it. its called respect, and the belief that no one is beneath you, unless shown to be otherwise. we are to be judged first on the content of our character, not the color of our skin, or the  private parts under our clothes. that is my opinion.

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image62
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Hillary calling half of Trump's supporters a basket of deplorables is "respect, and the belief that no one is beneath you?"lol
      "that epitomizes that "we are stronger together. and i do have sympathy for the white working man?"u r  twisted

2. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 17 months agoin reply to this

@lmc, A+ answer!

3. lovemychris profile image63
      lovemychrisposted 17 months agoin reply to this

thank you gm!
      surpised u answered bro...your ole buddy claptona guard deleted both my comments on his question. do you freedom caucusers know what the word means?

3. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 17 months ago

I'm in the lower socioeconomic class and I did a write-in vote.

I am not happy or unhappy with the results. I am neutral.

working