jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

What is the Democratic Party's message after being significantly marginalized in

1. DougClifton profile image83
    DougCliftonposted 13 months ago

What is the Democratic Party's message after being significantly marginalized in November?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13362900_f260.jpg

2. lovemychris profile image61
    lovemychrisposted 13 months ago

you wanted it, you got it. what happens next falls on you. and god help the poor and the helpless....i cannot believe this is happening here.
    oh, and were still here. cali, nyc, mass...try us!

1. DougClifton profile image83
      DougCliftonposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Thanks for commenting.I noticed you were unable or perhaps unwilling to answer my rather simple question about the Dems' post-election message.

2. lovemychris profile image61
      lovemychrisposted 13 months agoin reply to this

well, im a dem, and that is mine. did you mean the dnc? should have said so

3. DougClifton profile image83

Yeah, um, the question is clearly addressing the "Democratic Party's message", not you personally. It's okay if you don't know; you're hardly alone.

4. Kathleen Cochran profile image83
      Kathleen Cochranposted 13 months agoin reply to this

She did answer the question, and she did it very well.

5. DougClifton profile image83

@Kathleen: Really? Could you tell us what that answer is, just so we're clear. First you might want to read the question again.

6. lovemychris profile image61
      lovemychrisposted 13 months agoin reply to this

thsnk you, kathleen! democrats may be infighting, but they are united against trump. we'll see who they pick to lead the dnc. but it certainly wont be a dem hater that decides what the message is *cough*

7. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
      bradmasterOCcalposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Leslie
      The problem is that they are not united to help America unite and move forward. As long as people are loyal to a party, the US cn move forward, and that is a fact that has been shown for the last several decades. Historical fact look it up.

working