jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

How do trump supporters feel now?

1. Terrielynn1 profile image93
    Terrielynn1posted 15 months ago

How do trump supporters feel now?

We know trumps racism was showing, but did you think he would take it this far? This ban makes me feel ill, how about you?

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
    bradmasterOCcalposted 15 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12738552_f260.jpg

First of all, I feel pretty good about Trump and I feel that our country is more secure. Muslims are a religion and not a race. Not everything is Racism. Why is it that you feel nothing for the US and its citizens but feel bad because Muslims are terrorists and they kill anyone and everyone including other Muslims. The Arab countries should be providing a safe zone for them, not the rest of the world.

What about all the homeless people in the US, and 43 million people on food stamps. If you had to help them or these refugees, which one would it be.
    We need to protect our country from Muslim and other terrorists. We are already taking care of millions of them already. But we are not doing a good job of taking care of our citizens.
    Join the Peace Corp if you feel the refugees need help.

1. Terrielynn1 profile image93
      Terrielynn1posted 15 months agoin reply to this

So you consider this dual citizenship travel ban okay and part of your that. Just because people come from certain places doesn't make them part of the same religion. Did you not see the news, some of these people are already American citizens.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
      bradmasterOCcalposted 15 months agoin reply to this

Terrie you have my answer already. Remember, the terrorists of the last two years were Muslims that were Americans.

3. Terrielynn1 profile image93
      Terrielynn1posted 15 months agoin reply to this

How is it not racism, not all the places he has band are even Muslim. Not all people from these countries are terrorists. Sounds like the US will be alone soon and going under, other countries will be cutting them off.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
      bradmasterOCcalposted 15 months agoin reply to this

Terrie - this is a temp 90 day ban.for the same reason the TSA makes it difficult for terrorists to get on planes. These refugees and immigrants need to be left in their own countries or area, and have their  ARABs countries take them not the world.

working